First Stone gone many more to go

Hi everyone, not had a loss or gain this week. Not been overly strict as had bad news again at work. Colleague's sin committed suicide last Sunday. So very sad
:( Then my brother told me that he suspects that my mum had a mild stroke last week. Life is just crap.

Anyway will try a few lower carb days this week. Today was one of them although calories were slightly higher than I liked. X

Last edited:
That's tough news Tessa, I hope you get through the week OK (((((hugs)))))

Thanks Ladies 🙂 I am ok really. Was just a big shock. But the bad news keep coming. My mum is in hospital as her blood pressure was really high. Waiting for my brother to call so I can find out more.
On a positive note I managed to be lower in carbs and in target with my calories today.

B = 2 slices wholegrain toast, butter 1 rasher bacon and 1 slice Gouda
L = Salad with cheese and 1 chicken thigh, dressing was a salad sauce dry mix with water and 1 tsp olive oil
D = 2 southern fried chicken fillets , baked beans and cheese
S = melon, 2 peaches, cheese puffs and chocolate caramel biscuit

Last edited:
Had a good day food wise today. Lower carb than I have bern lately 🙂

B = 2 slices white toast and butter
L = salad with cheese, salami and salad cream
D = beef meatballs with feta and grated courgette, broccoli
S = yogurt with berries and honey, chocolate caramel biscuit and cheese curls (quavers)

Last edited:
I am back again 🙂
Bern a bit down lately so not been as strict ad I should have been. Better day today.

B = 2 slices wholegrain toast with butter and 1.5 slices of bacon
L = salad with Feta and cesar dressing
D= baked potato filled with broccoli, cream cheese, onion ant topped with mozzarella
S = Galia melon, 2 Nectarines, mini mars bar, pea snack

Really bad eating day today. A friend came round for dinner and treated us to Pizza. And we had wine and I bought cheesecake as a dessert. Well stuffed now. Hubby and ai are out tomorrow night for a vigil in Liverpool so no real dinner. Might limit the damage done today :)

Hi everyone,

I've made a really nice dinner tonight. Beef, mushroom & pepper stir fry. Loosely based on a Chinese recipe I've found. We had wok noodles with it. So nice. Not been a great week far too much stodgy food. Xx

well not a great day but tonight food was healthy.

B = 2 slices best of both with butter
L = a rather large pasta salad with cheese, cucumber, tomato and sweetcorn with a olive oil, lemon and mustard dressing
D = pork burgers made with apple, ground almonds, egg, spring onions, paprika, thyme and sage & onions , peppers , courgettes and tomatoes, with garlic
S = crisps, 2 flat peaches, 2 chocolate digestives and a chocolate cupcake

Must try harder tomorrow ☺ xx

Had a much better week food wise.
weekend will probably not be to healthy as it's pride up here.:)

B= cornflakes, a little sugar & whole milk
L = salad with a little olive oil., cheese and ham
D = pasta with tomato & tuna + parmesan and cheddar cheese
S = yoghurt with blueberries, strawberries, passion fruit and a little honey, peach, crisps, chocolate and a small slice Battenberg cake

Sounds good - nice fruit in there, but maybe could do with more leafy greens?

i know I always do better when i add lots of salad in :).

Back