First Stone gone many more to go

That's good news Tess, any help is great and they will know that you are trying. I will be interested to.see how the meds work.for you ( if that's not too.intrusive) as it was suggested a few years ago.I.go on them but I felt it wasn't right for me then.

That's good news Tess, any help is great and they will know that you are trying. I will be interested to.see how the meds work.for you ( if that's not too.intrusive) as it was suggested a few years ago.I.go on them but I felt it wasn't right for me then.

I will keep you updated. I am only on 2.5mg at the moment and have ti go back in 4weeks to check if that's enough or need to increase it. My hubby is on the same meds just he takes 10mg. X

Food today

B = 20g corn flakes, 1/2 tsp sugar, 100ml milk
2nd B = 1 wholemeal toast with butter and polish cheese
L = stuffed wine leaves
D = chicken Nachos, sour cream and guacamole
S = Strawberries and a little sugar

Feeling a bit crap at the moment. Not sure it's the meds or my mental health taking a downturn. Went to the cinema on my own and didn't really get that much enjoyment out of the film.

Food today

B = 20g cluster muesli with milk
2nd B = 2 wholemeal toast, butter and a fried egg
L = small popcorn in the cinema
D = Baguette with tomatoes, feta and cheddar, onion, lettuce
S = small latte

You've had an up and down week and your head is probably all over the place right now. Take care of yourself.

Hello there, Tessa. Well done for posting here, even when you don't feel great. Sending you courage and strength over the interwebs.

Back to Doctors tomorrow ad I am just not feeling myself and having panic attacks. Just to check if I am ok to carry on with the meds.

Food today

B = 2 soda bread farls and butter
L = salad with Feta and Cheddar, olive oil and 2 ryevita
D = Homemade chicken soup with pasta
S = yogurt with blueberries and mango. Grapes, nectarine, crisps about 30g of coffee cake

More appointments tomorrow ☹ Blood test in the morning and ECG in the afternoon. At least it killed my appetite. Really stressed

Well I survived all the tests. No fun being phobic about it all. Didn't even have all my dinner last night. Was meant to have breakfast before blood test so wouldn't pass out but couldn't eat a thing. The whole stress had a positive effect on the scales as I lost 4.5 lbs since Friday. Now stressing about the results of the tests.

Anyway, food today.

B = 1 slice stoneground rye bread with butter & Nutella
L = 2 slices stoneground rye bread with pate and cheese, one with butter and ham
+ cherry tomatoes
D = potatoes with quark mixed with single cream and spring onions
S = 3 plums, nectarine, crisps

Last edited:
Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal & Rye bread with boursin
L = salad with ham. Cheese and leftover Quark mix frim last night+ 2 crisp breads
D = 2 wholemeal pitta with houmous, spinach and cumin chicken pieces
S = yogurt with blueberries, half a mango and half an orange, one nectarine, crisps, 10g dark chocolate

Last edited:
Food today

B = 1 slice soft white bread and butter
L = salad with cheese and sardines + crisp bread
D = fish & chips from the freezer and mushy peas
S = 2 plums, a pear and crisps

Well done on the loss Tessa, and try not to fret too much about the results - although that's so much easier said than done

All fingers crossed for you x

Food today

B = swedish crisp roll and butter
2nd B = 2 white muffins, butter and poached eggs
L = 1 roll with butter and gorgonzola
D = wholemeal pasta with tuna, spinach tomato sauce , parmesan
S = grapes, 3 apricots

Back