First Stone gone many more to go

What a day. Went to Chester Pride and. Walked in the march which was great. Unfortunately when I had a sit down I started feeling faint so my hubby got the medics. They weren't happy with my blood pressure so called an ambulance. Blood sugar was fine though. Ended up in A&E but thankfully I am home now. ECG was fine. Blood Pressure is always high at the doctor's as I am phobic and my anxiety makes the BP rocket. Always has gone. Need a new BP monitor once I get paid.

Oh Tessa you poor thing! I'm so glad you're feeling better now.

My BP always goes higher when I get it done at the doctor's, I try and think about kittens but it doesn't help :classic_roll_eyes:.

Oh Tessa you poor thing! I'm so glad you're feeling better now.

My BP always goes higher when I get it done at the doctor's, I try and think about kittens but it doesn't help :classic_roll_eyes:.

Same here. Whenever they tell me to relax I can guarantee I don't and my BP goes up more.

Food today:

B = 2 rolls with butter and cheese
L = chocolate cake
D = 3 pitta, with houmous, spinach and Quorn pieces fried with cumin, paprika and chilli, 2 tomatoes

done about 3 hours of walking xx

Wow, that's a lot of walking. Hope your BP improves.

Got a new BP monitor. Todays reading is not great. I am still really stressed though so will try for a couple if days and possibly go to my GP on Friday. X

Is it on full time or are you using it just for 2% hours or so. I some thing think using them caused enough stress

It's just an upper arm blood pressure monitor. I use ut twice a day. I am very stressed out about it all. Dr has no pre book appointments. Have to see Friday morning if I can get one. Might not bother.

Why not go and just put your mind at rest? You don't want to be stressing about it, sweetie - but take some St Johns Wort to ease the worry beforehand (if you are ok to take it, that is).

I have a wrist one but I know they can really vary wildly.

I am phobic of anything medical and get really panicky. Don't really go to doctors for that very reason. Now I am stressing that they won't have an appointment and I end up in hospital. I know its irrational but I am close ti a proper meltdown. Probably doesn't help my blood pressure which is really high.

Well wish me luck that I get a doctors appointment in the morning. No one around me seems to understand how terrified I am of going to the doctors. Feeling pretty isolated at the moment.

Morning all, just back from the doctors. Was a new one. I am now on blood pressure medication and he will refer me to the weight loss clinic they run. I requested the that ad I to think I really need some help with my weight. Can't harm to try it. X

Back