First Stone gone many more to go

I love swedish crisp rolls-haven't had them in ages. Need to add them to shopping list.

I suffer with panic attacks so sorry you struggle to hunny. Hugs xxx

Hi everyone, I am doing 3 days of very healthy low carb eating. Just to get used to eating less. One of the GPs gas referred me to weight watchers for 12 weeks. Bit confused with the form as it wasn't filled in bar a few details. Si probably start in a couple if weeks. My friend already goes to a Saturday morning meeting so I will join her.

Todays food

B = pink grapefruit, eggs
L = salad, 10g cheese, a little salad cream, 2 small chicken thighs and a Swedish crisp roll
D = Broccoli, a little leftover Bolognese (vegetarian) and 2 chicken thighs
S = 200g Strawberries, 4 Apricots and 10g green and blacks dark chocolate

Oh I'm plodding along with ww.

I love green and blacks chocolate

Xxxx

I hope WW works out for you. Willing you on for the next three days.

Doing well after my 2 days of healthy low carb eating. Blood pressure is down too 🙂

Food today:

B = Grapefruit, eggs
L = Salad, little cheese, bit of salad cream, 2 chicken thighs
D = 2 spoons brown rice, ratatouille and 2 fried haddock fillets
S = Pear, plum, 200g strawberries, 10g green & Blacks dark chocolate

Hi everyone, really struggling with low mood at the moment. Not sure if its just the BP tablets or caused by the stress with my phobia. Lost my appetite really or even the joy of eating. Don't feel like the same person anymore. :classic_frown: Just hope it doesn't stay like this. Hope everyone is doing better than me. Xx

Food today

B = Grapefruit, eggs
L = Salad, 10g cheese, spoon mayonnaise and a tin tuna in brine
D = pork mince 5%, spinach, onion, mushrooms, garlic, crème fraiche, sage and paprika
S = ca 300g grapes, 10g dark chocolate

I will also have a chat with my GP on Wednesday. Dreading it though as I will get the results of my blood tests. Can't bring myself to phone for the results before then. Xx

Try not to think the worst, although I know that's easy for me to say.

What about some deep breathing to relax you a bit? And watch a movie? Something to distract you.

Re the tests, I would see it as being something positive that you're doing for yourself - you get to know exactly what the situation is, instead of worrying what might be behind it (I do that all the time), and you can get it sorted xx

Hugs hunny.💜 low moods are awful :( take good care.

I do mindfulness a lot it really helps. Even when washing up

Xxx

I used to meditate a lot a few years ago after I did a course in a Buddhist centre. Got out of the habit but aim to change that again. It seems to work instantly for me. Xx

Fingers crossed for the tests, but knowing if there is a problem.means you can tackle it.
I find if I'm stressed or really wound up I listen to "Silence Music" lots of it on YouTube ( I'll find you a link to a good one when at laptop). Some of it just sounds like spa type relaxation music but the better ones work.on your brains alpha waves and relaxes you. I have often used it in a classroom with very boisterous students and it has had a magic calming effect.

Well my white blood cells count is raised. Cholesterol is 6.1. I already think I am dying now. Had a complete meltdown. Need another blood test, another ECG. Can't cope. Hate my life.

Tessa - sending you positive vibes. Hang on there.

Back