First Stone gone many more to go

Busy day at work today. Went to pick up prescription for BP tablets only to find prescription was refused as they didn't read my notes. Hopefully I get them by Monday or I might run out. Discovered as well that my GFR number (kidney function) is lower although everything else seems fine. Probably worry about nothing again.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 tsp pate
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, tsp mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce and 2 veggie Cumberland sausages
D = whole-wheat pasta, tuna tomato sauce with a spoon ricotta, 1 spoon parmesan
S = fat free yogurt, berries, 1/2 banana, grapes, 2 satsumas, 10g dark chocolate

It was the doctor who refused to prescribe the meds as I had 2 packs last time. But I since had a dose increase. Anyway when I got home the doctors actually left a message in the morning to ring back. Turns out doctor wants to see me to check BP. Hope is just that and nothing else wrong. A bit worried. Going tomorrow as I have the day off. X

Very healthy food day today

B = 1 slice rye bread with cream cheese + 1 Tomato
L = salad with a little cheese and 2 veggie sausages, 1/2 tsp olive oil
D = WW Quorn stroganoff with rice and asparagus
S = fat free yogurt with berries and 1/2 Banana, some grapes, 1 pear, 10g dark chocolate and 125ml cranberry juice

I'd say doc just wants to confirm increase is correct, don't worry.

Doctors was fine. She got worried as the nurse who took my blood last time did my BP at the same time and of course it was sky high. She said really the nurse should have got a doctor in to check on me.
Might need to increase the meds again but we will give it another 2 weeks.

Nice day afterwards as we watched the Giants on the Wirral and going to Liverpool on Sunday when they leave.

Food today

B = 1 slice wholemeal toast, tsp butter, spinach, scrambled eggs
L = salad with chicken and cheese, 1/2 can chicken soup
D = fish & chickpea curry, yogurt, mini nan bread
S = mini yum yum, satsumas

still under points xx

Had a great day yesterday. Sister in law and niece came over and we all went to watch the Giants in Liverpool. It was amazing.

Yesterdays Food

Before WI = krisproll and tsp pate
B = 75g sourdough bread with cream cheese, tomato
L = homemade houmous and sourdough bread, 2 satsumas
D = Nachos made from WW wraps, with quorn and guacamole, a little cheese and yogurt
S = mini yum yum
Over points but had all of my weekly points left + saved some daily points

Another good day out in Liverpool seeing the Giants leave.

Food today

B = Rye bread, 1/2 tsp butter, 100g cottage cheese, tomato and cucumber
L = Rye bread, guacamole, 30g feta
D = Butterbean mash, peas, veggie sausages and caramelised onions
S= 10g crisps, grapefruit

Hi hunny you are doing si well. That ww wrap pizza looks fab zxx

Was in A&E until 2am so not at work today as only had 3hours sleep. See if the community mental health team get in touch today.

Food yesterday

B = 1 slice rye bread, 1/2 tsp butter, 100g cottage cheese
L = WW wrap, homemade houmous, 30g feta, spinach, 2 tomatoes
D = Quorn escalope with cheese and broccoli, potato salad
S = fat free yogurt and berries, grapes, 2 satsumas

Its been a really hard day. Hubby is really unwell. Thankfully the community mental health team are here now. Just need ti get meds for him and see if that and the support helps at all.

Oh Tessa you poor love, it's all happening for you both right now!

Really pleased though that you've got good support from the mental health team, reach out to them whenever you need or have to, and look after yourself too xxx

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast 1/2 tsp butter, 1 1/2 tsp Nutella
L = WW wrap, homemade houmous, spinach, 40g Feta, 2 Tomatoes
D = 2 chicken thighs, half chicken breast marinated in honey, mustard, turmeric, lemon and olive oil baked in oven served with boiled broccoli
S = fat free yogurt and blueberries, honey

Back