First Stone gone many more to go

Aww hunny glad CMHT are good hunny . Hope they can sort med's out. Hope you get support too. Your gp sounds good hunny .

Loving your food :) snacks sounds good love blueberries yog and honey super healthy stuff

Xxxx

Hubby has bad mood swings. He now had an appointment with the psychiatrist but he is convinced they want to section him. At least my work have been brilliant and supportive.

Food today

B = slice rye bread, 1/2 tsp butter, 100g cottage cheese
L = salad with feta cheese and 1 1/2 tsb cesar dressing, 1 krisproll
D = Dhal, mini nan, salmon fillet
S = blueberries & strawberries with fat free yogurt and honey, apple,10g dark chocolate, 10g mint chocolate

Hubby is back at A&E. He's done the runner from his appointment when they tried to section him so the police picked him up.
Just on my way there in a minute once my sister in law gets here. X

well hubby is back home with the agreement that he's not left on his own at the moment. Hopefully he will be put on meds today. His sister is with him now while I am at work.

Food yesterday

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with tsp butter and marmite
L = salad with cheese and sardines (spinach instead of lettuce)
D =slice wholemeal toast with cream cheese before hospital and 1/2 tin tomato and basil soup after hospital
S = 2 apples, 2 Satsumas, grapes, 20g crisps

A massive well done for staying on plan Tessa, with everything that's going on xx

Thanks :) I wasn't really that hungry the last few days. Had a few treats but stayed within my points.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, marmite, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, tsp mayonnaise, mustard, spinach and 2 cauldron sausages, 2 tomatoes
D = WW recipe homemade Mediterranean veg pasta bake
S= 2 Apples

Aww hunny sorry poor hubby is struggling. I am glad for him he's staying at home but that's a lot of preasure on you. Hope your SIL can help out hunny.

Food look fab lovely. I am eating loads but so far staying on plan.

Xxxx

Hubby is feeling a bit better after 2 nights if decent sleep and a day with his sister, niece and little dog.
He came to my WI today and I've lost 1lb. Got my 1 stone award and 5% loss award. Didn't expect to lose this week at all. Xx

Picture taken by the WW coach x

Attachments

• 4FFCA69C-22E8-48E0-9C83-FA529E085C35.jpg
    4FFCA69C-22E8-48E0-9C83-FA529E085C35.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 21
Food today

B = Morrison's white farmhouse bread, butter, 2 bacon medallions, 1 fried egg
L = welsh cake, a little butter, a little strawberry jam
D = 2 brioche buns, 2 quorn burgers, 3 slices light processed cheese, 1 1/2 tsp mayonnaise, tomato onion
S =Berries and fat free yogurt, 3 satsumas, 20g crisps

Hubby had quite a good day and the home visiting team advised that they can change to visit every other day soon.
Spent most of the day cooking today. Made pea and gammon soup for dinner tonight, chicken curry for tomorrow night and quorn Bolognese for Tuesday.

B = white farmhouse bread, tsp butter, 2 bacon medallions, scrambled eggs and a grilled tomato
L = welsh cake, a little butter and jam
D = Pea and gammon soup
S = 4 almonds

Tessa you look amazing in the photo. Well done on the loss. I'm really sorry to hear about how bad hubby is now, I hope he gets the care he needs and you get to look after yourself as well as him.

Hubby had a good chat with his sister. Big breakthrough for him as he doesn't really talk about things. So proud of him.

B = porridge with almonds and honey
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, butter and homemade egg mayonnaise + 2 tomatoes
D = quorn curry, rice, 1.5 poppadoms with lime pickle
S = berries and banana with fat free yogurt apple, 3 satsumas, 30g half fat cheese, 25g lemon cake

Well yesterday late evening I had some crisps. And today I constantly think of food. Not sure if last weeks stress just caught up with me or if its just the pre time of the month thing.

Todays Food.

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, cream cheese, strawberry jam
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, 1/2 tsp butter, cheese and onion with tsp mayonnaise, 2 tomatoes
D = pasta with quorn Bolognese and parmesan
S = tiny bit Banana bread (made by our niece), 2 satsumas, grapes, one apple , s spoonful lime pickle

slightly over daily points but got loafs of weekly ones left xx

Back