First Stone gone many more to go

Don't worry if you have gone over dailys-that's what weekly are for :)

You look amazing hunny how tall are you hunny?

I was 135 kg at my last hospital appointment ( a month 5 weeks ago-i want to be 130 kg at next one)

Glad hubby is a bit better and talkyd to his sister and crisis team are doing every other day visits.

Well done on your loss and 5% i REALLY want to get my 5% on sat ( fingers crossed it's why I am cooking when I am on hol)

I normally munch towards my peroid i got it ladt night and i had a packet of ww crisps and some ww sweets-so please woth myself as normally it turns into a binge. Xxxx

First day the home treatment team didn't have to come round. So hubby went to his sister for the day.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, little butter, little strawberry jam
L = Tuna mayo on 2 slices wholemeal bread, butter, cucumber, onion, 2 Tomatoes
D = sag aloo homemade, 1 garlic corriander nan, fat free yogurt
S = little bit banana bread, apple, 2 satsumas, grapes

used all my points xx

Well I am absolutely stuffed after our dinner. Still got points left but can't even think of eating anything else :)

B = Wholemeal toast, tsp butter, marmite +2 boiled eggs
L = Big salad, with half fat cheese and a tin sardines, 1wholegrain krisproll
D = 2 chicken thighs, broccoli, butterbean mash with olive oil
S = 2 apple, 2 satsuma, 10g dark chocolate

Hubby is doing a lot better. They increasing his meds tomorrow so we'll see how he copes. Hopefully he will be ok.
I am 5'7" Xx

Last edited:
So hubby had another medical test in hospital and nothing was found again. He needs a CT scan next. Hopefully they find out the reason for the pain he's having.
I went for a bit of a walk in the afternoon. It was really warm and sunny.
Food today
B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g pate
L = 75g sourdough bread with 1/2 tsp butter and homemade egg mayonnaise
D = homemade fish cakes and Mediterranean veg
S = berries with fat free yogurt, tiny pieces lemon cake and banana bread

Menus look great Tessa, you are rocking this!

Let's hope the hospital can get to the bottom of your OH's pain, and come up with a good medical plan for everything.

Just back from WI and another 4lbs off :)
Hubbys pain is a lot better since he us sleeping better. The dr said it might be stones that they couldn't see. So CT scan hopefully will show them if they're not dissolved already. Xx

Busy day today. Nice relaxing coffee after WW with my friend then shopping, cooking and cleaning, waiting for home team and a delivery then out for for more shopping. Another friend came round for dinner so gone over points but not too bad.

B before WW = krisproll with two pate
2nd B = 1 slice wholemeal toast, cream cheese, mushrooms with a little single cream
L = 75g Feta, cucumber, 2 tomatoes, 1/2 tsp olive oil and vinegar
D = 1 pitta with home made houmous, 50g wholegrain rice, quorn stroganoff and green beans
S = 1 WW shortbread and 1 ginger bread round

Last edited:
Yesterday's Food

B = 2 slices soda bread, tsp butter, 50g smoked salmon, scrambled eggs + a Tomato
L = pitta bread , homemade houmous , 35g Feta and lettuce
D = 200g Greek potatoes, turkey steak and homemade Tzaziki
S = Apple

Todays food

B = 2 slices soda bread. 1/2 tsp butter, 50g smoked salmon 2 boiled eggs
L = Left over Tzaziki, chicken breast fillet, salad
D = 55g whole-wheat pasta, tuna - tomato sauce, parmesan
S = apple, 3 satsumas, 10g dark chocolate

Todays food

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1/2 tsp butter, marmite
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, 1/2 tsp butter, 30g half fat cheese, spring onion, mayonnaise+ 2 tomatoes
D = 250g potatoes, tsp mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon zest, spring onions, 100g salmon
S= berries with fat free yogurt, 3 satsumas, 10g dark chocolate, 1 WW fromage frais apricot

What a day. Toilet flush is broken and the guy who our landlord sent round couldn't fix it. Hubby at least managed to stop it running now. Nightmare. Hubbys appointment for his CT scan has come through. Its on a Saturday so we go straight after my WI.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g pate + 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken and cheese salad with Tsp mayonnaise and fat free yogurt dressing
D = 3 vegetarian sausages cooked in passata and veg stock with tender stem broccoli, peppers, onion, garlic and smoked paprika
S = berries, half mango and fat free yogurt, apple, 2 satsumas, 7 almonds and a WW toffee snack bar

really stuffed today and have points left x

Had a horrible day today. Power company sent someone round yesterday to check our electricity meter and advised all the seals were missing. Left a strongly worded threatening letter advising I might get charged for the work and if they notice anything in the future they cut my electricity off. I was really angry. When I phoned them today they said oh we just have to let you know the worst case scenario. She didn't really listen to me so I just said thanks for nothing and hung up. Really upset as I feel like a criminal when I haven't done anything. Really had enough. Nothing goes right.

At least food was ok.

B = 2 slices white toast, 20g pate
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, 1/2 tsp butter, homemade egg mayonnaise and 2 tomatoes
D = 50g brown rice, mushroom stir fry and 150g quorn pieces
S = fruit salad made with apple, banana and satsumas with lemon juice and honey, 6 almonds, WW snack bar

Food today

B = slice white toast with 25g lighter cheddar melted on top
L = 2 WW Wraps with Tuna mayonnaise, onion and cucumber, 2 tomatoes
D = Keema Curry (WW recipe)
S = berries, 1/2 mango, 1/2 banana, fat free yogurt, tsp honey and 10g dark chocolate

Back