First Stone gone many more to go

Welcome to the 19s!

WP_20180929_13_05_01_Pro.jpg

calmer Saturday than last week but hubby is still unwell and it is really getting him down. We both get out blood results on Monday and I am stressing a bit about it ad I now have sore throat which probably means the blood count be higher again. Just really want a break from doctors.

anyway, Food today

B = krisproll with a little pate (before WW), rye bread, cream cheese, tomato and cucumber
L = WW wrap with guacamole and prawns
D = pasta with creamy tomato sauce followed by 2 Satsumas
S = Grapefruit, a few crisps

Try and drink lots of water, and warm water with a little honey and lemon, that should soothe your throat. You're probably a little run down with all the stress, so hope you get a good chance to rest today and it eases up x

Food today

B = 1 wholemeal toast. Tsp butter, 2 poached eggs, 2 bacon medallions, 2 grilled tomatoes, 2 flat mushrooms with a little cream cheese
L = WW wrap with guacamole and prawns
D = WW recipe golden chicken with peas and butterbean mash, fruit salad for afters

No snacks

Well under my points. Xx :)

Fabulous day - well done!

Looks like blood test is all ok. My blood count came through late so GP had not looked at it. Receptionist said one was minimal raised but shouldn't be anything to worry about. X

Food today

B = scotch roll. Cream cheese and 2 bacon medallions
L = ww wrap, tsp mayo, quorn and lettuce, Some cherry tomatoes
D = 60g basmati rice, onions, courgettes , peppers , tomatoes and passata, spoon single cream, 50g fat Free vanilla yogurt for afters
S = pear, a few grapes, 2 satsumas and 20g dark chocolate

under my points and absolutely stuffed xx

Last edited:
Food today

B = scotch roll, tsp butter, 2 eggs fried in 1/4 tsp butter.
L = WW wrap with tsp mayonnaise, quorn slices and lettuce + 2 tomatoes
D = WW recipe pizza
S = pear, 2 satsumas, berries and fat free yogurt, left over veg from yesterday, 3 haribo marshmallows, 1 stem ginger all butter cookie

Still under my points even though I hardly stopped eating today xx

Its really easy to make. I fried an onion, a pepper and a courgette in a tsp oil, mixed passata with tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper, Used a WW wrap ad the base, spread tomato mix on , some of the 40g - 60g Ricotta sprinceled on add a slice of ham, then the veg , the rest of the ricotta and about 20g grated cheddar. You can use less cheese. I was low in points so used a bit more cheese. Bake about 10 min in gas mark 6 oven.

Back