First Stone gone many more to go

That's ridiculous behaviour from the power company - they are supposed to make sure the meter is working properly!

I'd complain to Ofgen and then swap companies, if you can. I'm with British Gas and I have to say, I've had absolutely no problem with them.

I logged a complaint with them. The normal customer service team is nice its just the revenue protection team that were less than friendly. I will consider changing once the complaint is dealt with. I wad literally in tears after the call on Thursday. Complained ob Facebook to the company's page and they hopefully call me Monday. Got a complaint reference number now.

Anyway went to WI this morning and put on 1lb. Probably due to time of the month. Hopefully I lose this next week. Xx

Todays food

Before WI = 1 Krisproll, 5g pate
B = 2 slices white toast, tsp butter, 2 bacon medallions, 1 poached egg, 1 tomato
L = 2 WW wraps made into nachos, baked with 25g light cheddar
D = 40g tagliatelle, tomato sauce and chicken breast fillet with light mozzarella
S = homemade rocky road

Over points but had all my weeklys left so used some if them. Xx

Good Morning all! Lovely sunny day here but very cold. Off to see our niece later as it was her 18th birthday yesterday. Train strike prevented us from going yesterday. I will have birthday cake but not any other naughty stuff. Have a nice Sunday everyone xx

Nice day today. Went to Trafford centre then to sister in law for cake and finished with a birthday drink in a pub.
Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cream cheese, 2 bacon medallions, 2 eggs, 2 tomatoes and 3 Satsumas
L = Big piece home made tripple layer chocolate cake (homemade by birthday girl)
D = Broccoli, 120g haddock fried in Butter
S = pub gin & tonic

Only slightly over my points so should be ok xx

Nice sunny but very cold day today. Feels like I've done nothing but eat.

B = 25g oats, 5g almonds, tiny bit of butter, tbls milk, water and honey
later B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g cream cheese and a tomato
L = WW wrap, tsp mayo, half red onion, 30g light cheese, apple, tomato, WW fromage fraise
S = grapefruit, 2 snack pieces rocky road (homemade)

Managed to be just 4 points over today. Not bad at all. Well stuffed now.
really struggled to eat the cake yesterday and so was my hubby. Not like us at all. Goes to show how quick we got used to smaller portions and healthier food. Never thought that would happen. Always loved cake xx

Cold and rainy day here today. Really feels like winter is here.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, a little marmite + 2 boiled eggs
L = 150g potatoes, quark with chives, onion , tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and lettuce
D = Mediterranean vegetables pasta bake (WW recipe)
S = fat free yogurt and berries, apple, 2 satsumas, WW sticky toffee snack bar

It definitely is a big turning point for me and hubby.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, half tsp butter, slice salami, slice light cheese baked under the grill with a tomato
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, half tsp butter, homemade egg mayonnaise, 2 tomatoes
D = mushroom stir fry, quorn piece's, 50g wholegrain rice. WW fromage fraise and a rich tea biscuit for afters
S = fat free yogurt and berries, apple , WW sticky toffee snack bar

Still got points left :)

Last edited:
Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, Tso butter, marmite + 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, half tsp butter, 30g light cheddar, red onion , tsp mayonnaise + 2 tomatoes
D = 200g chicken breast fillet, peas. Butter bean mash followed by WW fromage fraise
S = fat free yogurt with berries, apple, WW sticky toffee snack bar and 16g mini Haribo bag

Went to doctors this morning with hubby and she said it made her day seeing how well we are both doing. She was very impressed with my weight loss. We really are lucky to have such a great doctor.

Food today

B = crusty white roll, tsp butter, tsp honey
L = crusty white roll, homemade houmous, 2 tomatoes
D = haddock & chickpea curry, 1 garlic & corriander nan bread
S = apple, 2 Satsumas, WW sticky toffee snack bar

Great news with the loss of a stone. It’s so hard! Sounds like you are really in the zone. I’ve been given some inspiration now. Well done!

Back