First Stone gone many more to go

Busy day today. Got up early to prepare sandwiches and get train tickets. Friend picked us up for WI and then took us to hospital for hubbys CT scan appointment after which we had our sandwiches. After that we went to the local dog kennels so my hubby can register to volunteer. Afterwards a bit of shopping. Feels like a very long day today.

Food today

Before WI = 2 boiled eggs
B = 2 slices white bread , half tsp butter, 2 smoked bacon medallions, 25g Camembert
L = 1/2 ball light mozzarella, 2 tomatoes, basil, tsp balsamic vinegar
D = WW chilli con carne (homemade) and 50g wholegrain rice, fat free yogurt
S = 40g red velvet cake, 30g crisps apple

Slightly over my points

Had a more relaxing day today. Done all the cleaning and will do tomorrows dinner later.

Food today

B = WW recipe Frittata with bacon. Mushrooms, onions and tomatoes
L = 1/2 a light Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil
D = WW recipe spicy pork enchiladas with fat free yogurt (left over for lunch tomorrow)
S = WW recipe Rocky road (2pieces)

Stayed within my points xx

Rocky Road? Mmmm I've just googled the recipe and it looks amazing. Don't think I could adapt it for SW - but they sell nice pseudo Rocky Road bars there anyway - can't have them in the house though or I would eat them ALL up! :classic_oops:

Morning Tess, just catching up with all your news as I haven't been around latwlt. Everything seems to be going really well for you at the moment, that's great. Hope CT scans for hubby go well. Is he in same diet as you?

Morning Tess, just catching up with all your news as I haven't been around latwlt. Everything seems to be going really well for you at the moment, that's great. Hope CT scans for hubby go well. Is he in same diet as you?

Hi Tipperary, things are much better here. My weight loss seems to be going ok so far.
Hubbys scan went well just waiting for results. Xx

Had friends round for dinner tonight. All WW friendly. Only gone 5 points over.

Food today

B = 2 slices white toast, tsp butter, marmite
L = leftover spice pork enchiladas and cherry tomatoes
D = Quorn Bolognese, 50g Pasta 2 tbsp parmesan
S = 2 apples, satsuma, WW citrus yogurt, 1 piece Rocky road

Really tired today but managed to have a little walk after work.

Food today

B = 1 slice 50/50 thick bread, half tsp butter, 30g Camembert
L = 2 slices white bread, tsp mayonnaise with curry powder, iceberg lettuce and 2 slices pork loin, 2 tomatoes
D = 200g potatoes, 300g spinach with onion and curry powder, little cream cheese, 2 fried eggs and 100g baked salmon
S = 2 apples, satsuma, WW citrus yogurt and WW sticky toffee snack bar

really busy day at work today. I will need to take more 0 points snacks ad I felt really hungry today.

Food today:

B = 2 slices thick 50/50 Bread and 40g cream cheese
L = salad with tuna mayo, 3 slices ryvita and 40g camembert
D = spinach & aubergine curry, 50g brown rice, fat free yogurt and 1/3 nan bread
S = 2 apples, 100g strawberries and fat free yogurt + WW sticky toffee snack bar

Busy day at work again. Will have to make decision soon if hubby and I stay here or move to a different country. Not gonna be easy if we do.

Food today

B = omelette with spinach and 20g light cheese + 1 slice 50/50 toast with half tsp butter
L = salad with tuna mayonnaise, 3 Slices Ryevita and 40g Camembert
D = 60g spaghetti with creamy tomato sauce and 30g parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with 100g Strawberries, apple, 1 chicken breast fillet, 25g dark chocolate

What a day. Been trying to get the electricity meter key sorted without success. So stressed out.

Food today

B = 2 slices 50/50 toast, 1/2 can tomatoes, tsp olive oil, 2 eggs
L = homemade houmous, slice rye bread, tomato
D = veggie sausages with passata. Peppers, onion, broccoli with potatoes and a tsp butter
S = chocolate oatie

Much calmer day today and electricity meter key seems to be working again. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Before WI = slice ryevita and 5g cream cheese
B = 2 slices 50/50 toast, half tin chopped tomatoes, tsp olive oil and 2 eggs
L = taste the difference lemon cake
D = haddock and chickpea curry, half a nan bread
S = possibly crisps and leftover houmous

Tess I didn't know you were thinking of moving, where are you looking at to go?
Well done on the 1/2 lb loss.

We are not entirely sure if we move. Ideally we don't have too but it just depends what's happening politically.

Food today

B = 2 slices white toast with 30g pate, 2 vine tomatoes + 2 boiled eggs
L = slice lemon cake
D = chicken breast, 250g baby potatoes, 250g organic carrots roasted with lemon juice, lemon zest and 3tsp olive oil + salt and pepper (yummy)
s = 20g camembert

Back