First Stone gone many more to go

Oh how horrible hun :( Why do people feel the need to be cruel. Glad you still managed to relax.
I am ok. Just tired. Was a bit of an exiting day at work as there was an armed robbery not far away from where I work. Police helicopter was over our building for ages. Huge man hunt. Scary stuff. X

wow bloody hell what is the world we live in like now

i know there was so sodding rude but im going to make a negative into a positive and fight the flab

glad your ok hun x x

Hi Chezz, just found out today that one of my colleagues actually saw the robber running. Past her with the weapon.
Otherwise quite a good day food wise :)
How are you today? x

hi tessa
wow i was have been scared stiff wow thats bad im doing ok going have to start the walking again next week and next week im going to strt planning my meals in advance so i cannot come of it

You will get back into it. :) Planning meals really helped and I still enjoy the walkin exercise and the odd bit of Zumba:) sttayed well within calories today. Hoping for a bit of a loss again. Xx

Hi Tessa how's it going? Xx

Hi Nessa, how are you feeling?
I had a naughty day yesterday and went slightly over my calories. Was to tired to do more exercise. Better day today I hope although we'll have Fish and Chips today. More exercise is needed:) x

Hi Nessa, how are you feeling?
I had a naughty day yesterday and went slightly over my calories. Was to tired to do more exercise. Better day today I hope although we'll have Fish and Chips today. More exercise is needed:) x

Don't be too hard on yourself Hun we all have days where we need a bit more. Fish and chips sounds lovely, enjoy xx

Well I am very stuffed now after my chippy tea:) It was lovely tough. I did quite a bit of exercise including Zumba and a lot of walking. Got soaked walking the dog.
Weigh day tomorrow. Hope I still have some kind of loss. X

Well I am very stuffed now after my chippy tea:) It was lovely tough. I did quite a bit of exercise including Zumba and a lot of walking. Got soaked walking the dog.
Weigh day tomorrow. Hope I still have some kind of loss. X

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in Hun xx

Done 4mile fast walk today :) Burned a lot of calories. Good start to my week off. X

Blimey well done Tessa you are doing so great we the exercise I've done none!! Xxx

Aww Nessa, don't be hard on yourself. You just had flu. Just look after yourself and worry about exercise when you got your full strength back. Xx

Stayed within my calories but only because of all the walking I did today. Had loads of naughty food like biscuits an Baileys Cheesecake.
Bit of a stressful day as had an exam this morning at work. Unfortunately I failed. :( Only by 2% but disappointed. Doesn't effect my job though which is just as well. X

Went to Chester Zoo today. Walked for 3hours. Stayed well under my calories. Hoping for a good result on Sunday after all the exercise. X

Back