First Stone gone many more to go

Made the Hairy Dieters sweet and sour chicken today. It was so yummy. Much better than the take aways I had. Will definitely cook that more often. Yum yum. Xx

Thanks Nessa:). Yoou arre doing great yourself. Xx

Thanks Hun, shoppings coming tonight can't wait to look through the hairy dieters book! Xxx

Hey Hun how's it going? Xx

Hello Nessa :). I am fine. Think I am doing ok today. Been quite good food wise. How are you? xxx

That's good Hun. I'm ok much prefer weekdays to weekends I still have 28pp left for today!! If it was the weekend I would be into the weeklies by now lol.

Oh well that's what weekends are for, lol. ;)
Did you get the book? What do you think?
Oh and nice picture of you:) xx

Yes got the book I can't wait to try out some recipes! It looks really good thanks for mentioning it xx

Thanks about the photo Hun was taken a few weeks ago when we went away to a wedding xx

I can't wait to cook the recipes. I made the sweet and sour chicken. Think that's from the white book but I got the recipe online. It was so nice I can't wait to cook it again:) xx

I can't wait to cook the recipes. I made the sweet and sour chicken. Think that's from the white book but I got the recipe online. It was so nice I can't wait to cook it again:) xx

I will have to look it up xx

There's a few of us starting couch to 5K tomorrow if you fancied a challenge? Xx

How does it work? I heard of it but don't know much about it. Xx

Basically it slowly builds you up to be able to run 5k without stopping (jog in my case lol) for example the first day is 5min warm up walk then you run for 1 min then walk for 1 and a half minutes repeat the 1 min run and 1 and a half min walk 6 times and finish with a 5min cool down walk.
You do 3 sessions a week

It's an 8 week programme.

Back