First Stone gone many more to go

lol i hope i can get in to the 21s again for xmas its downwards now im aiming at i have not done my dvd for nearly 4 weeks i have been a naught girl but im going to start with 1 mile this week mon-fri to help the weight move x x
you have done great tessa im so proud of you good luck for this week x x x x

Best to get back to it slowly as you said so 1mile will be perfect . I normally do the 2mile walk now in the mornings but at weekends and when I am off I do the 4mile walk. Couldn't do that everyday though, far to exhausting :)

Best to get back to it slowly as you said so 1mile will be perfect . I normally do the 2mile walk now in the mornings but at weekends and when I am off I do the 4mile walk. Couldn't do that everyday though, far to exhausting :)

hello hun hope you have had a good day i usally do the 2 mile walk in a morning but because i have not been doing it in coming back into it slow says me who did not do it this morning i am bad but the food going good still x x x

Hi Chezz, youi'll be fine even withhout exercise every day:)
Had a slightly naughty day today. Had mini brrownies at work. Only 2 though and one mini flapjack. Then had half a bottle of Red wine (Zinfandel) :) We did walk to te Bonfire though (25min walk). Not too bad then :D xx

hi tessa
least you had a good walk hun well im doing ok at min with food but its just having time to fit dvd in im going to have to no more excuses lolol
how your day been love x

Hi Chezz:) had a stressful day at work. We got free doughnuts tough so I had one of them :D. I am not sure if I lose anything this week.
Sounds like your back on track. Excellent :) xx

morning tessa
you never know you could end up with a surprise when you get on them scales love
well all was going well but going out with hubby in a bit so i know we will have a bottle of wine ;)
so im not sure if i will lose tomorrow
good luck love x x x x

Hi Chezz, had a good day. Walked about 2hours whilst doing my shopping, then did 25min Zumba. Really don't know how people survive 1hour of Zumba. I was exhausted. Food was very good today but have a cream slice waiting in the fridge. :D Enjoy your wine we will share a bottle here too. It has less calories than I thought. Sure you'll be fine. I have my weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for us two. :) xx

hi tessa
no movement for me neither stayed the same and we are iut the week to meet friends giving them there Christmas cards lol i am sad :D
well i think your doing amazing tessa you are moving around and exercising hun
i know what you mean about zumba just watching it knackers me out lolol

hi hun i got the little ones my nieces later so that will be more than a 1 mile walk lololol
food todat ok so fingers crossed for a loss this week
hope your day going ok hun xx

hi tessa
glad your having a good day love and yes the extra exercise will help loads x

hi tessa
glad to read your still doing ok up to know im doing ok just hope it stays this way lolol

Overslept today so didn't do my Exercise this morning. Managed to stayy within calories though. Going to see Depeche Mode in concert tomorrow. Should be good. As we are staying in a hotel overnight I will have to see what healthy breakfast I can get in the morning. Who am I kidding I probably have a fry up :D xx

well done tessa on the loss and hope you had a great time at the concert x x

Hi Chezz, Friday was amazing. I had a great time. Hopefully all this has kick started my weightloss again. Did zumba again today. Doesn't get any easier:) Hope you're ok. Xx

Back