First Stone gone many more to go

Made a curry tonight which turned out hotter than expected.

Brunch = 3 slices wholemeal toast, 15g Pate and 35g cream cheese
D = cod & chickpea curry, 250g fat free yogurt
S = 10g Danish blue cheese, Irish coffee, stillen bite, apple

Lovely day at Manchester Christmas market.
Was quite cold although when we got back it was freezing here.
A little over points today but we did walk for 2 1/2 hours. Xx

Food today

B = 2 wholemeal toast with tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = Pretzel, half a wrap with duck and hoisin sauce
D = chicken breast and thigh, mixed vegetables Mediterranean style
S = 2 Lindor balls

Got my Christmas meal with work today. Trying to be very good and have mainly zero points food during the day. I will also have another long walk today as hubby and I go ti the christmas market near where I work before I meet my colleagues.
Have a great day everyone xx

Food today

B = 2 wholemeal toast with 25g cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with tuna, 15g light cheese and 2 tsp mayonnaise
D = garlic pretzel, chicken and veg skewers, fries and coleslaw, churros with chocolate sauce
Drinks = 2 G&T

Food today

B = low gi multi seed bread, tsp butter, 2 bacon medallions and an egg
D = Hasselbeck chicken breast with pesto and light mozzarella, potatoes with olive oil. Garlic and rosemary, green beans and garden peas
S = 2 oranges, 2 stollen bites, 2 whole-wheat cracker and 50g cheese

Nearly used all my weekly points this week xx

Yummy sounding dinner yesterday! I've been meaning to try Hasselback potatoes but keep forgetting :classic_roll_eyes:.

And ditto what Mini says, well done on all the walking - and well done too for STS, shows you can easily maintain, especially at such a challening time of year x

Finished most of our Christmas shopping today. Meant another lot of walking. Probably about an hour.

Food today

B = 60g low gi multi seed bread, tsp butter, 2 bacon medallions and one fried egg
D = WW recipe Smokey baked beans and sausages + 100g potatoes and half tsp butter
S = orange, stollen bite, 1 cracker and 50g cheese

First day back at work after my week off. Team leader got everyone a box of fudge for Xmas and our manager brought in tins of sweets. Managed to only have one Cadburys rose chocolate. Tomorrow we have got a buffet at work. Gonna be a tough week.

Food today

B = 2 wholemeal toast with cream cheese
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, half tsp butter. 20g pate, 20g light cheese and 3 tomatoes
D = pasta with pesto and tuna tbsp parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries and half a banana, 1 apple, 1 stollen bite, Cadburys roses (1 piece), 1 chocolate covered softie marshmallow

Wow well done on resisting the chocs!

And dinner sounds lovely, I love pesto but can't quite warm to SW home made pesto :classic_roll_eyes:.

Good luck with the buffet tomorrow!

I have eaten far too much today. Pointed food as much ad I could and quite a big over. The buffet today was nice but point heavy. Really not used ti eating that much now. Gonna have a light eating day tomorrow. On Thursday we have another buffet. Probably need to write this werk off.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with tsp butter and 2 boiled eggs, 1 orange
L = couple of sandwich triangles, 2 wrap bites, chicken skewer, tbsp pasta salad, sausage roll, about 8 Pringles, salad with tsp mayo and salami
D = Mediterranean vegetables with chicken and rice
S = fat free yogurt and berries, 3 Cadbury roses, 1/4 Danish pastry

I feel really stuffed now. Xx

Oh well done Tessa, you are really managing food at this challenging time of year!

i think that's the key - have a big food day one day, then balance it with a light day the next.

Much better day today. Even got points left over.

Food today

B = Orange, 1 wholemeal toast, tsp butter and 2 eggs
L = salad with 2tsp mayonnaise and £ slices salami + 1 ryevita
D = 60g whole-wheat pasta, quorn Bolognese and 20g parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries and half banana. Apple, 2 Cadburys roses

Another buffet at work today. Although this ti.e its just our team. I have made guacamole and houmous. Made some chicken fillet for myself, also got curry tomatoes and sime oranges. Quite a bit of zero points food so hopefully will be better than Tuesday. Have a great day everyone xx

Oh my goodness you are on the next level of serious to be able to have just *one* chocolate from the cadbury roses tin :worthy: I have a -very- soft spot for the strawberry ones. Also navigating buffets is always difficult.

You are doing amazing and I hope you don't mind me subbing to your thread! :)

Back