First Stone gone many more to go

Morning everyone, nice sunny day in Merseyside. Just tried some trousers and PJs on that used to be too tight. They are now baggy. Think I will need to do some clothes shopping soon. :) xx

Don’t you just love it moving down a size in clothes:woohoo:
Well done on your weigh loss:0clapper:

Woohoo Tessa, isn't it just the best feeling ever? :D

Don't forget to have a look on eBay, if you're after clothes to get you through to the next size while you keep shrinking :).

will see that I get some cheap trousers from Asda or Matalan.
Lazy day today but managed a half an hour walk.

Food today

B = 40g sourdough bread, half tsp butter, garlic sausage
Brunch = Gordon Ramsey's spicy eggs made with mini tortilla anf lighter cheese. Si nice and filling
D = WW Recipe Mediterranean chicken bake
S = 1 chocolate Katie, 1 chocolate finger, 1 ginger nut biscuit

Still got 1 point left

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, half tsp butter, 3 slices garlic sausage, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 75g Feta and 2 slices Ryevita
D = 50g tagliatelle, 35 g cream cheese, asparagus and 120g salmon
S =2 small apples, 2 satsumas, 10g dark chocolate

Evening everyone. I've been feeling quite proud of myself as I managed to resist cookies our team leader brought in yesterday. Normally I would have had one but decided not too.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, half teaspoon butter, garlic sausage
L = salad with 75g feta cheese and 2 ryevita
D = 3 veggie sausages, butterbean mash, pe as, home made onion gravy
S = apple, berries with fat free yogurt, 10g dark chocolate

Went for my cholesterol check blood test this morning and coped much better than previously. Probably because I now know the nurses. Was really quick. Got an appointment with my GP on 10th December so will wait for my results until then.

Food today

B = slice sour dough bread, half tsp butter, tsp Nutella
L = 2 slices wholemeal toast. Tsp mayonnaise ans chicken breast 2 tomatoes
D = 65g wholegrain pasta, quorn bolognese, 25g parmesan
S = berries with 100g fat free yogurt, 10g dark chocolate

Food today

B = slice sour dough bread with half tsp butter and a tsp of Nutella
L = 50g wholemeal pasta, leftover quorn Bolognese, 10g parmesan and baby plum tomatoes
D = 2 haddock fillets fried in tsp butter. 250g Broccoli with tsp butter
S = berries, banana and fat free yogurt, apple, 10g dark chocolate, milk chocolate oaties

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, half tsp butter, garlic sausage, 2 boiled eggs
L = tuna mayo salad, 20g lighter cheddar and 2 ryevita
D = 50g brown rice, sweet and sour chicken (hairy biker recipe)
S = apples, little honey and cinnamon, fat free yogurt, 10g dark chocolate

Quite a bad eating day today. Had friends round so made some Pizza. Discovered I can't eat big portions now. I am really full.

Food today

Before WI = 1 ryevita with 5g pate
B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, 2 fried eggs
L = 40g tortilla chips & 50g salsa
D = 35g crisps, 5 bread sticks with home made houmous the homemade pizza with veg, pepperoni and lighter Mozzarella, 1 stollen bite. 2.5 glasses of alcohol free sparkling wine

15 points over but had all my weekly's left and also saved some extra points.

Went for my cholesterol check blood test this morning and coped much better than previously. Probably because I now know the nurses. Was really quick. Got an appointment with my GP on 10th December so will wait for my results until then

That's fab news Tessa, I'm so glad you can go for tests with much less anxiety x

Quite a bad eating day today. Had friends round so made some Pizza. Discovered I can't eat big portions now. I am really full .

Amazing isn't it, how your tum shrinks - I'm the same, made an omelette this morning and had half. Back in the bad old days I would have scoffed the lot!

And WOOHOO on another great loss (same as me last week :)) - you are doing brilliantly!

Back