First Stone gone many more to go

Oh my goodness you are on the next level of serious to be able to have just *one* chocolate from the cadbury roses tin :worthy: I have a -very- soft spot for the strawberry ones. Also navigating buffets is always difficult.

You are doing amazing and I hope you don't mind me subbing to your thread! :)

Aww thanks. The more the merrier on here
:) xx

Todays food

B = 2 boiled eggs, 2 oranges
L = 49g crisps and guacamole, some cherry tomatoes, 2 spoons pasta salad, 2 mini sausage rolls, 2 triangle sandwiches with ham, 250g chicken breast fillet
D = 2 frozen salmon fillets, 300g potato salad with mayonnaise and lemon zest
S = red velvet cake

More Buffet food at work yesterday.

Yesterdays food

B = slice wholemeal toast with 20g cream cheese
L = 3 ham sandwich triangles, 60g crisps, homemade guacamole, homemade houmous, 1/2 a cream cake
D = WW W recipe garlic chicken curry with 50g brown rice

Lunch was more what I had eaten through out the morning. I went for a walk at lunch instead

WI time this morning. Xx

Forgot to post yesterdays food

B = 1 White muffin with butter and 2 fried eggs
L = left over houmous with tomatoes, 1 smoked mackerel fillet, 1/2 slice bread with ham
D = homemade meatball and Broccoli
S = orange, 40g light cheddar

Hi everyone,

wearing so.e leggings today that my mum sent over but never fitted properly.

Food today

B = white muffin with butter and fried eggs
L = 1 smoked mackerel fillet
D = 250g potatoes roster in olive oil, with chicken breast, pesto and light mozzarella + green beans
S = 2 lebkuchen

Hi everyone, hope you all had a nice Christmas. I was completely off plan for the 2 days. Feel really stuffed now and going back on plan from tomorrow. Don't think I will lose weight this week but that's ok. Ihad a nice time and enjoyed all the food. Not gone as over the top as I normally would. Did have rather a lot of Prosecco though, oops xx

Near enough back on track today. Actually managed ti only go over by 2 points and I've had loads of food

B = 1 wholemeal toast with 20g cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread with 1 tsp mayonnaise, turkey, gammon, stuffing and 1 tomato
D = WW recipe garlic chicken curry with 50g brown rice (made with leftover turkey)
S = berries with 75g fat free yogurt, 1 orange, 1 clementine, 1 mince pie, 20g camembert

Slightly better day today although still some naughty food.

Food today

B = 1 slice sofa bread, half tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs and 2 pigs in blankets
L = Salad with 2tsp curried mayonnaise, leftover turkey and gammon
D = 2 salmon fillets, 150g boiled potatoes, asparagus and 1 tsp butter
S = blueberries with fat free yogurt, pork pie, mince pie

Back from WI anf put on 1.5lbs. Very happy with that after the amount if food and drink I had. Don't think next week will be any better with New year and my birthday. Will just try to keep gains to a minimum. X

Not on plan today. We need to eat up some of the Christmas food do I can start again on Wednesday. I did go fir a 1.5 hour walk though. X

Back