First Stone gone many more to go

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with 1/2 tsp butter, 2 bacon medallions 1 fried egg, and 2 tomatoes
D = 2 veggie sausages peas, and mashed butterbeans with olive oil and lemon juice + onion gravy
Pudding = chocolate bomb
S = pineapple, 1.5 chocolate coated ginger bread

Doing well Tess, how was the long walj. It is very cold here now.

Walk was quite nice. It's not too cold here now. I only walked from the meeting to the shops. All together worked out 2 hours. Yesterday I went to the shops and that was about a 45minute walk. I will see that I get off a stop early twice a week to do more walking again. Xx

Properly back on plan now.

Food today

B = 1 slice wholemeal toast, 20g cream cheese, 2 bacon medallions, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 20g light cheddar and tsp olive oil, 2 ryevita
D = 60g whole-wheat pasta, tomato tuna sauce , parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries, 1/2 mango, pink grapefruit, 1 mini mince pie, 1 biscuit

I know you're completely back on plan Tessa but I wanted to say just how well I think you've done throughout the holiday season, especially as there were so many temptations around - well done! xxx

Looks like I might have to continue WW on my own. Tried to continue with plan and it only gives me the option to the full amount every month instead of being able ti use some of the money off offers. Can't even pay for 3 months as it gives me no choices. Will call customer services to see if this is correct. Wad quite disappointed really that I might lose support straight away.

Anyway Food today

B = slice toast with 20g pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2sluces wholemeal bread with 1tsp mayonnaise, 20g lighter cheddar and onion, 2 tomatoes
D = haddock & chickpea curry, 1 corriander & garlic naan bread
S = fat free yogurt with berries, 1 apple, 1 orange, 1 mini mince pie

Feeling stuffed now xx

Well I have online WW now for a further month. Was £7 so very affordable. Just means I don't go to the meetings but might just go with my friend for support as she only goes for the WI.

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with thin chicken slices, 2 tsp curried mayonnaise and 2 ryevita
D = 65g whole-wheat pasta and quorn Bolognese, parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with 1/2 mango & 1/2 banana, 1 apple, 1 mini mince pie and half a gingerbread biscuit

Quite a good day xx

Quite a good day today. Stuck to my points even with treats again.

Food today

B = Slice wholemeal toast with 25g cream cheese and 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with chicken and tsp olive oil, 2 ryevita
D = chinese sizzeling black bean beef and wok noodles
S =fat free yogurt with berries, orange, mini mince pie, 1/2 a chocolate coated ginger bread

Looks good Tess. Why will they not let you use vouchers for membership?

Looks good Tess. Why will they not let you use vouchers for membership?

It was really odd. I needed to add a payment method to my account obviously but it only gave me the the full price option for online and studio so I have now signed up online only. That was £6.95 for one month. No 3 month option or anything else. Very disappointing.

Busy day in the office. Looking forward to a calmer weekend. Will di my WI at home tomorrow.

Food today

B = Slice wholemeal toast with 15g pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread with 2tsp curried mayonnaise, lettuce and chicken breast slices & 2 tomatoes
D = 3 mini wraps, homemade houmous, quorn pieces with onion, cumin and paprika, spinach
S = fat free yogurt and berries, apple, orange, mini mince pie and one spiced biscuit

Good morning everyone. Just weight myself and I've lost 4lbs. Really happy. That's just 1/2 lb to go and I am back to pre xmas weight. Xx

Good morning everyone. What a day yesterday. Woke up at 4.46am only to hear 2 ambulances arrive for next door. Our neighbour was rushed to hospital. The whole family was out all day. It was just so weird not hearing a sound from the normally busy house. Even their dog was quiet, normally it barks when everyone is out. They knocked in the evening as we had a load of parcels for them. Neighbour is in intensive care as he had a fall. Must have hit hid head as he now is likely to be disabled after waking up. He's not old probably early 50s and busy self employed. Really upset me seeing him being carried out of the house. How quickly life can change :( Feel so sorry gor the family.

Food yesterday

B = 80g Low GI bread with 2 tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with Greek salad cheese and spinach
D = homemade pizza (low point base and ham , mushrooms, onion and low fat mozzarella) , glass of red wine
S = pink grapefruit, 1/3 chocolate Santa, a bit egg nog

10points over without the egg nog. Didn't point that xx

I hope your neighbour is OK. Where did you find he egg nog and chocolate santa....Ive been clearing out all our xmas goodies

Oh how awful for your neighbour - it's true though eh, life spins on a dime.

I LOVE egg nog, usually treat myself to a Starbucks egg nog latte once a year, but completely forgot this year!

Back