First Stone gone many more to go

It is very sad for the family. Had a mulled wine with a little rum last night. Not had the glass of wine afterwards though ad I went Yi bed instead. Xx

Food today

B = 2 slices white toast, half tsp butter, 2 back bacon rasher and a poached egg
L = ginger bread, 15g milk chocolate
D = chicken breast with pesto and light mozzarella, potatoes roasted with olive oil, n garlic and rosemary, green beans and peas
S = smoked mackerel

Fed up with people at work really. Most are just shallow and bitchy. Only have about 3 friends in our massive department. No one in my team I can have chats with. Really crap.

Hubby bought a card fir our neighbours but I am struggling what to write. Just doesn't seem real yet. x

Anyway better eating day today.

Food today

B = 1 white toast with 16g Boursin, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with smoked mackerel and 2 ryevita
D = 120g salmon fillet, 60g tagliatelle, cream cheese and asparagus
S = fat free yogurt with blueberries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 mango, 15g milk chocolate

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry work is getting you down - we spend an awful lot of time with these people, you've got to have some buddies there.

But you can always offload here - because we're your buddies too!

Re your neighbour - just say what's in your heart, love. That's what really gives comfort xxx

Have written something for our neighbours just have to write it in the card now. Might make some brownies tomorrow to give them as well.

Food today

B = 1 slice white toast 16g Boursin, 2 boiled eggs
L= salad with sliced chicken, salad cream and 2 ryevita
D = potatoes with quark and spring onion's
S = fat free yogurt with berries and 1/2 Banana, 15 g chocolate, 3 chocolate fingers

Oh the brownies are a lovely thought. I know when my mum died and people left food, we were really grateful for them and not have to cook when we weren't up to it xx

What a day Trains were off all day. A friend gave me a lift to work but took us 90minutes instead of 30 minutes. Journey back was better though.

Made the Brownies and of course we quality tested them ;)

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with boursin, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 2 potatoes and leftover quark
D = chilli made with quorn mince, 50g brown rice and 30g cheese, fat free yogurt
S = 3 apples, fat free yogurt with berries, 1 lindor or ball, 2 Cadbury fingers, a bit broenie

So bored at work today. Really would like to find a more exciting job but am stuck for now until Brexit is sorted.
Hubby delivered the Brownies and card today. He was taken aback too how well the youngest son seems to cope and even manages to smile. We still struggling to get our heads round that he died.

Food today

B = Wholemeal toast with Boursin, 3 boiled eggs
L = salad with chicken slices and salad cream
D = 1/4 and another half 1/4 of quiche. Creamer leeks
S = 2 apples, fat free yogurt with berries, 1 brownie

Them brownies are to die for. Got to make them again soon . Very chocolatey xx

Attachments

• WP_20190123_21_23_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190123_21_23_17_Pro.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 5
Mmm. Brownies.
Funny, im depending on brexit too for a job as ideally want to go to customs hub. Daughter 2 has interview today as customs officer, 400 vacancies to be filled.

I heard Ireland is employing more customs officers. I will have to see what my rights are once they actually decide what they want. Until then I don't know if we stay here or move to a different country. X

Another boring day in the office. Glad it's the weekend now.

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with boursin, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with mayonnaise and tuna, 2 ryevita
D = fish and chickpea curry, corriander and garlic nan, 1 small brownie
S = orange, apple, fat free yogurt and berries, small brownie

Feeling really stuffed now. I think a whole nan bread is now too much.

Last edited:
Nice relaxing day. Had friend round for dinner and drank quite a bit of Cava.

Food today

B = 2 slices white toast with pate
L = 40g Stilton, 2 tomatoes
D = homemade houmous and 2 breadsticks, 200g crushed potatoes tsp butter,Smokey baked beans and veggie sausages, 3 glasses Cava
S = 2 biscuits

Really windy and cold here today so didn't go fir a walk as I had planned. Lazy day instead.

Food today

Brunch = 2 slices white toast, tsp butter, 2 egg omelette with mushrooms and cheese
D = haggis, 200g potatoes with butter, creamed leeks followed by a whiskey
S = raspberries and half a banana with fat free yogurt and honey

Back