First Stone gone many more to go

tessa do not get down love its coming off slowly and thats the best way love remember it took time for it to get there good luck on your journey x x x x

I have been trying to lose weight on and off for 2years. Finally managed to lose 1 Stone. I mainly calorie count and stick to my BMR calorie amount. I am getting nowhere fast with my weight loss. Took me about 2 months to lose this stone. I am a bit stuck what else to try really.
I found using my BMR didn't really help. However 1-2lbs loss is considered healthy so you were losing about 7lbs a month? Which fits in that range.
When I first started using My Fitness Pal site or app (you can use either or both) helped me so much. As long as your honest with yourself and list literally everything it could help. It helped me thinking about what I am putting in my body and it has literally everything on there from supermarket brands to take away foods. Good luck!

hi tessa thats the way to do and do not forget to take loads of fruit with you to x x

Hi Chezz, I did indeed take some fruit with me :). We also got some free fruit at work today. Even better. Only naughty thing I had was a small 25g pack of crisps. Not bad at all. How are you getting on? X

hi tessa
im working overtime so my body is allover the place my clothes are losser but the scales saying not but im not going to let it knock me im going to keep going and hope it moves next week lolol

I can relate to that. I am working a lot of overtime at the moment. Seems to kill my appetite which is a new thing. Usually I eat more.
Are you exercising? If so you might have more muscles now which helps losing inches but might not show on the scales. X

Hi tessa, I'm new here too. Sounds like you are doing really well, keep at it! I always find working li g hours makes me want to snack on tho gs I shouldn't too....the way forward is def going prepared with things to eat.

Sorry to be think, but what is BMR?? Xx

Hi madferitchick,

BMR = Basal Metabolic Rate :). Didn't know about this either until I came on here.
What plan are you following if any?

I've been quite good but hubby bought some cake for desert today so it would have been rude not to have some ;) x

I can relate to that. I am working a lot of overtime at the moment. Seems to kill my appetite which is a new thing. Usually I eat more.
Are you exercising? If so you might have more muscles now which helps losing inches but might not show on the scales. X

hi tessa yeah im walking and doing my leslie sansone but i know its me im the problem when i do overtime im all over the place eating well but weekends i seem to go a bit birsk so i only have 2 more weeks well three then back to normal but one thing least i have not put on so im happy with that x x x

Long days at work an tiredness definitely don't help sticking to a diet. We can only try our best. Staying the same and not gaining is very good. I am oping to stay te same or just lose a little weight while my overtime continues. Will be working more until end of september. But they already lined up another overtime project. So might do more but not such long days hopefully.
Bad breakfast today sausage sandwich. We needed to use them up. Well no lunch today as breakfast was more of a brunch:) x

hi tessa
im like yourself doing overtime all the time till second week of september and wow its hard like you said to keep to diet but we keep logging oh and keep going
im working today to only got one day of this week oh well good luck for this week x x

Hi Chezz, I finished work at 12.30pm then went shopping and walked 25min home. Been not too bad food wise today apart from the cream on our black-and Raspberries. Oops:) healthy ish dinner though. Turkey leg from yesterday, home made gravy, red cabbage, sweet corn and potatoes.
Hope your day at work goes quickly.
Xx

hi tesaa
wow love you did well yesterday seemed to go forever all day went ok till teatime ended up with a Chinese and do you know i did not really enjoy it at all but im back on it today going to do some walking later to hope your having a good day

Hi Chezz, just finished work. Well at 8pm. Was good food wise. Allowed myself a little Malteser bar as a treat though. Other food was just Sandwiches, fruit + yogurt. How are you getting on? X

hi tessa today as been a great day i have stayed good with my food not done my walking but that will be done tomorrow x

good luck for another good day

Back