First Stone gone many more to go

Hi everyone, been s difficult weekend as I ended things with my husband. His sister has sent me a nasty text. I definitely made the right decision as I don't miss him. I still care for him but we grown apart. Also a lot of stuff when he had his mental health break down where unpleasant. I saw a side of him that I was scared off which is not great. Working overtime this week so hopefully they pick more off his things up when I am out. Gave locked myself in the house just in case they come round. Nightmare. Xx

Thats very difficult Tess, not knowing when they might call. Can you give them a deadline to call by and after that change the locks. Im sure you mean him no ill will but that doesnt mean you have to tolerate his families issues too.
Take care of yourself and shout if you need us.

Bless you, that sounds stressful. It’s a hard thing to go through but it will be better once you’re through it and you will have a new chapter to start.

Take care sweetheart x

Thats very difficult Tess, not knowing when they might call. Can you give them a deadline to call by and after that change the locks.

Yes that's a good idea Tess - and see if you can have someone there with you when they do come round - better to be safe than sorry. And record everything! Times, dates, what was said - could be important later.

It’s a hard thing to go through but it will be better once you’re through it and you will have a new chapter to start.

100% agree with this, you have stood by everyone else, now it will be your turn to shine, my love. You're losing weight so well and really making things better for yourself, it's truly wonderful to see.

Hi everyone, sorry for going quiet for as while. I gave been a little off plan but trying to get back to it now. Although I made Brownies yesterday mainly for my neighbours next door but kept a few. Today I have Bern really good and low in points. 😊 Hope everyone is doing OK. Xx

Food today

B = 3 Ryevita, 150g light cottage cheese, 2 eggs
L = 2 Ryevita, salad with 2tsp mayonnaise and tinned salmon
D = WW recipe golden chicken with butter bean mash and peas
S = Fat free yoghurt with berries, 2 peaches, 1 Brownie

Well under my points today 🙂 xx

So glad to see you post Tessa, and don't worry in the least about going offplan, you've got such a lot going on!

Menu sounds lovely though xxx

Morning everyone, after 2 days on plan yesterday was a bit naughty. Colleague gave me a chocolate bar and after a stress full morning I ate it. Well over my points 🙄 Will have to try to get vack to it as I bought new clothes which are a little tight do need to lose more. How is everyone? Xx

Glad to see you back Tessa even with rhe chocolate bar🍫

Try not to be too hard on yourself Tessa, you’ve been going through a lot and you’re doing great x

Hi everyone. Weekend was pretty off plan and yesterday was OK vaf some chocolate and fizz with my friend in the evening. Back h to being good now 😇

Food today

B = slice white toast, tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with chicken and 2 ryevita
D = quorn chilli con carne with 250g potatoes, 40g lighter cheese, fat free Greek yogurt
S = peach, yogurt with berries, 10g dark chocolate

What a week. Flooding on the train lines meant rail replacement bus and to top it off as leak in the roof. Roofer came round today and said can't find as reason for a leak bar a tile where a small corner exis missing. They probably bly replace that one if landlord gives his ok.

Food today

B = A slice wholemeal toast, tsp butter, 2 eggs
L =Tuna mayo sandwich
D = salad with avocado, haddock in batter
S = fat free yogurt with berries, pickled onions, 2 large glasses rose wine

The weather has been atrocious hasn't it! Hope your landlord gets the leak sorted without any drama. I'm sure he doesn't want water damage to the roof, it will only end up costing him more.

Another really yummy menu - especially that dinner! (I had a stale sandwich on the train :()

Back