L = salmon and mayonnaise salad with 2 ryevita
D = quorn chilli with potatoes, light cheese, fat free yogurt
S = Fat free yogurt with berries, 2 nectarines, mini Lindt Bunny

Food today

B = Toast with pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = Sardined and salad with 2 ryevita
D = chicken breast with 1/2 a light Mozzarella, broccoli as nd cheese sauce
S = Fat free yogurt with berries, 2 nectarines, 10g datk chocolate

Tess that dress looks amazing on you. You are a totally different person compared to the old photo of you. And an inspiration too.

Would have been my anniversary yesterday. Went to a friens housevfor dinner which was rather nice. Was s day off plan and same today as meeting a friend in Liverpool. Back to normal tomorrow 😊 xx

Back on plan today

B = Sourdough bread with butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = Chicken salad with quark, 2 ryevita
D = 80G Wholewheat pasta with quorn bolognese and parmesan
S = 2 nectarines, cherries, fat free yogurt with berries, 1 fredo and 2 pieces chocolate orange

Less chocolate tomorrow as I want to lose about 3kg until the 21st July for the garden BBQ thing my neighbours are doing in a pub. Just need to get back on track properly.

Fingers crossed for you Tess, you WILL get there

Tried to be good this week but work had incentive week giving out sweets and popcorn 🙄
Busy day tomorrow as friend is coming round fir foid and then we are going to watch the Brasillica carnival in the evening.

Food today

B = wholemeal toast, cream cheese and 2 boiled eggs
L = Tuna mayonnaise salad and 2 ryevita
D = 2 linda McCartney sausages, butterbean mash, peas and onion gravy
S = summer berries with fat free yogurt, 3 plums, nectarine, mars bar

You always seem to have so many events and occasions going on. I dont know how you ever stick to a plan.
Well done

I try to stick to the plan in the week and am not strict at weekends. Serms to work ok. Not lost really but not put on either. My doctor and friends havecsaid to enjoy life and not to worry too much about weigh lods at the moment. Xx

I completly agree with them Tessa. Youve lost loads. Enjoy yourself now.

Ditto! You are doing brilliantly - and it's about finding the right balance, where you're losing overall but still enjoying food and social occasions xx

Back