First Stone Gone

Cat Lover Sue

Slimming and Swinging!
Whoop Whoop! Weighed myself this morning and I've done it. One stone lighter in 5 weeks. That's £100 in the bank to spend on some new clothes (eventually).

Hubby also lost another 2 pounds so thats 16lbs for him in 5 weeks as well.

So chuffed - you can probably tell! :)

Keep going everyone. xx

Thanks Stacey. Go for it! x

Well done! That's fab!

Thanks Suz. :) You're looking like you're doing well too!

Whoop Whoop! Weighed myself this morning and I've done it. One stone lighter in 5 weeks. That's £100 in the bank to spend on some new clothes (eventually).

Keep going everyone. xx

And so you should be chuffed! Well done :)

Cheers ShinnyR! xx

well done!

my target is a total of 32 pounds and if i lose it before 25 sept then my oh says he will give me 200 quid. i'm doing my best to get there, i can feel some new holiday clothes coming on! xx

Keep going everyone. xx

Well done!! I've gotta lose 5lb then i've lost a stone :D My 3rd week this week, can't wait til Mondays weigh in.

Very well done again :eek:

well done!

my target is a total of 32 pounds and if i lose it before 25 sept then my oh says he will give me 200 quid. i'm doing my best to get there, i can feel some new holiday clothes coming on! xx

Thanks Elaine. I've been promised £100 per stone which is a great incentive. Definately clothes and a new hair style I think.

Good luck and keep that £200 in sight!! :D

Well done!! I've gotta lose 5lb then i've lost a stone :D My 3rd week this week, can't wait til Mondays weigh in.

Very well done again :eek:

Thanks Vix. Keep going and you'll be at that stone before you know it. :)

i reckon £100 per stone is a better rate and more deserved, i might have to haggle with my oh over this lol x

Back