First Time Diary

Hi

Thanks. Congrats to you too. x

Morning Rose

Yes the frozen water and lemon did the trick actually enjoyed it lol. Had a good day yesterday but sleepy today. Hope your good hun. x x

Glad to hear that the water worked :) hope youre getting on well other than that

Morning Guys

Just a really quick one before I go to work.

Today was weight in day and I hace lost 4 pounds. Im a little disappoint but I know Ive not drinking enough water and not exceriseing the past two days. So excersie is going up and the water is improving.

Hope everyone has a good day Catch up with you later.

x x

4lbs is amazing! Dont be disappointed its definitely something to be happy about.. Im happy with 2.. Im definitely learning patience though lol

4lbs is huge! Well done x

Morning everyone.

Not in the best of moods today :-(. Very sleepy, also yesterday had to drop my college course because of work really gutted so not a happy bunny today.

Can't stop thinking a bagels either been wanting one since last night :-(. Hopefully I'll cheer up today.

Hope everyone else is good.

x x

Im sry youre having some troubles but you will get through it. Just stay strong :)

RainbowRose said:
Hope today is better..can you rejoin the course at a later date hun?

Hope the bagel craving has vanished..if not, buy one..eat half and give the rest to the birds! :)

Hi
Yeah I can rejoin the course later on in the year just seems like a wasted few months.

Think I may have to buy one can't stop think about it lol. x x

Hey hope you are doing well. how are you finding your diet/exercise? Hope you are doing good :)

Hi guys

Haven't been online for a while been mega busy at week. Diet is going good I think really missing eating food tho. Haven't been exercising as much as I should I have but it just so hard finding the the time and energy to do it. I have spoken to my college because I was really upset about having to leave the course and they have agreed for me to go in a do it one week and complete the course early which I am so happy about :).

Hope every one else is well and having a great weekend.

Back