Step 1 Sole Source First time ever on Cambridge plan

Scotslass

Hi everyone,

this is my second day on the plan not feeling too bad but having to keep my mind off food, have a headache and feel tired. Looking forward to the energy blast my consultant says you get after a few days. So determined to get to my goal weight this time I haven't told any family that I am doing this diet as I hate the judgment of failing the others. I have 4 and a half stone to lose to get to my goal weight of 10 stone. Can't wait to be the new me and not covered up during summer embarrassed. Plus it's my hubby's 30th in July that's the date I'd like to be at or near my goal. I am currently on sole source

xx

Hiya, well done on reaching day two! I've been browsing the forum for a few weeks now as I'm starting CWP on Sat morning. I noticed that we have identical stats and goals, it would be great if we could buddy :) ~Cas x

Hi Cas,

would love to buddy up keep each other going! I'm only on day 3 had a sneaky look at the scales and im down 6lbs already! So excited

Let's do this :)

xx

Well today is now day 3 I am pleased I haven't cheated, though I'm sniffing everything my son and hubby are eating and can't help feeling slightly sorry for myself.

looking forward to the headaches passing that I have and waiting for the energy boost and euphoric feeling to begin, had a sneak peek on e scales and I'm 6lbs down after 2 days, that in itself is a drive for me and proof this is the right path for me and my goals

xx keeping strong

-6lb! That's amazing, well done! I've just had my consultant text me for my order. I've requested quite a variety to see what I like and don't like. How are you enjoying the products?

What age is your son? I have a 6 month old daughter on stage one weaning so luckily her meals won't be tormenting me too much lol, can't say the same for my Fiance's weekly takeaway tho! :(

I can't wait for my consultation tonight and to start tomorrow morning. I'm definitely in the zone :)

~Cas x

HeY Cas, today has been by far the hardest for me, banging headache, tired and growling stomach. I was at a play area with my son and managed an hour of running about before I felt a bit dizzy. He also had some food so being around the smell of food really was hard, but i stuck to my water and I am counting down e days to ketosis.

My son is 4 and such a Bundle of energy lol my fav shakes so far are, cappuccino that is my fav, I liked the spicy tomato soup and oriental chilli, porridge is ok I just had original would like to try the other flavours, it's okay when you want a bit of substance than a liquid meal. I didn't like the banana, leek and potato soup and I found the vanilla ok but a bit sickly, I love blending my shakes with ice and blending hot stuff till its nice nd smooth. The ones I've still to try are, chocolate, chocolate mint.

its great when you get that buzz it will be hard but we can do this xxx

Well done on getting through a challenging day. It just goes to show how determined you are!

My little girl is 6 months and already has me walking about the house holding her hands!

Mmm I love Frappuccinos so I'm hoping the Cappuccino shake blended with some ice is quite similar :)

Had my meeting with my consultant, what a lovely and really positive guy! He was in for an hour and a half and went through everything in great detail. However, his scales showed me a whole 7lb heavier than on my own, so it looks like I've got slightly more to lose than I thought. It's not left me disappointed, surprisingly, but made me more determined!

Here's to the beginning of my SS journey tomorrow... :)

WE CAN DO THIS! ~Cas x

I love your positive energy Hun, this is what you need it gets you through every challenge in life WE WILL do this because we are strong. Awww I remember those back breaking days lol forever bent over lol within a blink of an eye they are starting school, time flys so fast, which means this plan will be over in the blink of an eye too!

Cappuccino is Amazeballs blended with ice I am definitely stocking up on Tuesday!

It really makes a world of difference when you get a lovely consultant my one Erin is just amazing so positive and happy and in turn made me feel positive and ready for the challenge.

today is day four... My TOTM decided to show last night so on a positive note I have woken up without a headache but it has been replaced by cramp ..the joys of being a woman lol today myself hubby and little boy are going to his dads caravan for the day, that usually means wine takeaway or BBQ, I have decided to give the food a miss and will take my soup to have for dinner. I haven't come through 4 days to ruin it by eating. Also this is the first Saturday I won't be having red wine, or a takeaway or generally having a pig out day. I have had my porridge for breakfast and will be having cappuccino for lunch....feel better today...lets see how this goes I will no doubt get the that's an awful diet lecture bla bla lol

let me know how you get on sweety! Xxx

You're right, we are strong :) I'm currently one chocolate powder shake and 2lt of water down. Really enjoyed the shake, blended it with ice and 300ml water and was surprised at how intense the chocolate flavour was. Another shake in an hour then I'll have some porridge for dinner.

I know what you mean, the past 6 months have went past in the blink of an eye! I'm hoping the next 6 on the CWP do too and that I reach my goal weight for my baby's first birthday.

Saturday was always an excuse for me to have some wine and more often than not a takeaway, and maybe even a Greggs lunch! Not now! ;) I'm going to add some water flavouring to my water for watching the tele tonight, that'll be my Saturday night treat and I'm happy with that.

You're showing great strength knowing that your family will be dining on a takeaway or BBQ and you've already told yourself you're having your soup. Well done! Hope you're feeling better soon, cramp is the worst!

Enjoy your time at the caravan. ~Cas x

Hey Hun,

well today was almost a bloody disaster, my hubby forgot to pack my last 2 shakes, I had porridge at 730am, and didn't have my next shake till 830pm when I got home, I had to make do with water whilst everyone ate burgers, chicken, sausages ice cream , drink juice, wine , cola eat crisps I was so pissed off and grumpy and hormonal and felt so sorry for myself but I didn't give in!!! So proud of myself. It's almost midnight and I still have energy, maybe I'm hitting ketosis and it gets better from here but that was a HUGE challenge having food shoved in my face.

looking forward to tomorrow no pressure just going with the flow

let me know how you get on tomorrow ps tried the mint chocolate tonight another to add to my re order list yay xxx

Wow, well done! You should be really really proud of yourself for not giving in. It would have been easy to tell yourself "one wee burger won't hurt" but you didn't, it just proves your head is in the right place. I bet you really enjoyed your last two meals when you got them! And I hope you told hubby how silly he was lol.

I've been up and down since 4.30 with my little one and I was expecting to wake up hungry, but I'm not. Not more than a normal day. Will get up now and start on some water, have my shake in an hour or so. Think ill try the choc mint one on your recommendation :)

Just think, you're nearly a week in! Keep going! ~Cas x

Morning Cas,

today is day 5 woooop, sitting having my chocolate shake, I was up at 730am with my son and didn't get to bed til 3am but don't feel tired, I feel kind of jittery and my heart a bit racy and slightly like jelly, I don't know if that's normal or maybe it's just energy? Lol I really don't know. I didn't feel hungry when I woke up, but got some water down first. I will be adding the chocolate shake to the list I am enjoying this feels like I'm having a treat lol

thats an early rise Hun, plenty of water will keep your energy levels up. Let me know how you get on today

we are doing this yay xx
ps had a sneak look at scales sitting at 13st13 I'm liking this a lot lol

Today is day 6

this morning I have a headache, I thought it was meant to get better from this point, I don't feel that hungry anymore but this headache sucks. Having my first shake but in sipping it instead of gulping like I have done previously, might buy myself one of they star buck cups so I feel like I'm having a frappicino. I think I might have been lying funny which is why I have a headache. It's weigh in day tomorrow yay nearly a full week and not one bite of anything.

lets see how this day goes :)

Morning love :) I had another great day yesterday. 2 shakes, a porridge and 4 litres. Not feeling hungry or deprived at all.

Oops, sent that too quick.

So as I was saying, day 2 was pretty good! I've woke up today, day 3, feeling a bit light headed. Had my shake and a litre as soon as I got up rather than waiting an hour or so like I have been doing. I'm feeling a bit better after the shake, I must admit.

Wow, nearly a full week! You're doing great :) 1 more day and you're sure to get a great loss on those scales. That's a brill idea! And I imagine drinking it out a straw would make them last longer too. ~Cas x

Hey Cas,

after my morning shake I got the energy burst, feeling good and the headache has passed I was just dehydrated. I'm liking this buzz I have lol I am so so glad you are feeling great keep up that great positive attitude and you can easily get through this. I am so excited to see my weigh in results. I don't feel bloated round my face or belly or lethargic which is great results in itself. I think sipping my shake helped too, I was gulping because I felt so hungry! TOTM is almost over too yessss.

let me know how your day goes

xxx

I've been feeling pretty energetic too, which came as a surprise :)

Meals were nice today, tried the spicy tomato soup which I didn't think I'd like much. It was okay, I'd probably get one or two of them again so I'm getting something savoury.

Can't wait to hear your weight loss tomorrow! ~Cas x

Morning honey!!

my weight loss was.....9lbs!!!! I am so so happy my consultant even put me in the bars today they re so yummy and it's great having something to chew again. I ditched the soups as I wasn't really feeling them so I am sticking to porridge shake and a bar, I am so driven, so much energy, no headaches don't even feel hungry, I am loving this plan Cas. So glad you are feeling energy too it's what keeps you going. It's a gorgeous day here in Scotland so was at the park this morning. I am on an absolute high bring on the goal weight!!

Xxxxx

Updated my signature and stats yay lol I bought ketosis sticks not got a clue how to work them! Xx

Wow!

There's an 'energy burst'? I am about to start and was worried it would be all headaches and other miseries for some time!

You sound wonderfully deterimined....I predict you will succeed and then some!

Best wishes!

50 x

Back