Step 1 Sole Source First time ever on Cambridge plan

Oh nooo. Hope you'll be OK!!! Good luck and speedy recovery!

Good job!!!!

Hi Marikak:

Day 2 is tough...it will be better tomorrow.

I like the sound of your App. What is it called?

50 x

Hi. today is my day 2 on Cambridge diet too. Yesterday was not easy, but not as bas as I've expected. No headache so far but i drank 3.5 liters of water. I've downloaded an application on my phone and I record every glass i drink. It helps. I have 52 kg to loose :(

Oh god! I really hope you're okay. It's nothing to do with being on the diet is it? But obviously your body needs real food to help you get better so it makes sense that you come off the plan. I wish you a speedy recovery ~Cas x

hey honey

i think it was a severe virus infection I knew when I got to week two and didn't feel that energy surge anymore that something was really wrong. They asked me to come off it for my own safety as my body was shutting down with the dehydration . I have been sticking so salads each day and I'm down to 13.10 1/2 so I'm pleased with that. How re you sweety?? Xxxxx

Oh My Goodness!!!

Scots!!!!!!

How are you!!!!!!!!

Oh dear...hoping you are okay!

50 x

hi 50,

i am on the mend now, I have just been sticking to salads and turkey or chicken down to 13.10 1/2 so as long as its going down I am happy. That was the sickest I have been ever very scary how are you feeling?

Xxx

Oh nooo. Hope you'll be OK!!! Good luck and speedy recovery!

Thank you so much I was gutted when ey told me to come off plan, I don't want to mess with my body if its sick asi have a little boy to think about so I'm being really good and just eating salads and sticking with my 6 pints of water each day so hopefully see the weight carry on coming off xx

Glad to hear from you and that you're on the mend. Well done for sticking to healthy meals, even when you're so poorly. I'm sure you'll continue to lose weight watching what you eat.

I'm getting on just fine, day 11 for me today. Weigh in on Friday plus my interview for college/university so it'll be an exciting day! ~Cas x

Glad to hear from you and that you're on the mend. Well done for sticking to healthy meals, even when you're so poorly. I'm sure you'll continue to lose weight watching what you eat.

I'm getting on just fine, day 11 for me today. Weigh in on Friday plus my interview for college/university so it'll be an exciting day! ~Cas x

Hey Cas how was your weigh in?? Xx

Hi, how are you now?

My weigh in was great, -6lb!! That's me lost 11lb so expecting my gold star Friday coming! So happy, it really just spurs you on! ~Cas x

Hi, how are you now?

My weigh in was great, -6lb!! That's me lost 11lb so expecting my gold star Friday coming! So happy, it really just spurs you on! ~Cas x

Hey honey,

How was your weigh in yesterday? what are you at now?? hope things are good sorry haven't been in touch sooner so busy. I am down to 13.7 so 2lbs each week with a cheat meal/day on Saturday I have moved to Slow Carb Diet, 4 Hour body, as I am still on anti boitics, was checked for meningitis as I wasn't getting much better, but finlally feeling like me again xxxx

Hey, great to hear from you! Sorry to hear you were poorly for so long. A huge well done for managing to lose weight whilst you aren't feeling 100%.

I only lost 1/4lb at my weigh in! Was a bit gutted cos I've stuck to plan completely, but its my totm and I'm hoping that I'm just holding water. So I'm expecting a big loss next week! ~Cas x

Weighed myself this morning, I'm 3lb down since my disastrous Friday weigh in. Yay! I'm assuming I must've lost the water I was retaining. So happy, because Friday did disappoint me a little ~Cas x

Weighed myself this morning, I'm 3lb down since my disastrous Friday weigh in. Yay! I'm assuming I must've lost the water I was retaining. So happy, because Friday did disappoint me a little ~Cas x

Hey hun

how did you get on this Friday?? It will definitely be water weight esp if your TOTM? I am down 3lbs this week taking me to 13.4 :) well pleased xxxxx

Hi love, good hearing from you.

I lost 7lb! Soooo happy with that loss after last week. That's me down 18lb now. Motivates me so much! Well done, you're doing great. ~Cas x

Lost 2lb last week. Had a night off during the week, dined on pizza and beer, so I'm pleased with that loss.

Hope you're keeping well. Are you still losing? ~Cas x

Back