Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

first time in 2 months i have had bread, feeling sick

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jade.s, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jade.s

jade.s Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Today is the first time I have eaten bread in around 2 months, I only had the one slice but my god I feel sick!! Just wondering why this happens, does anyone else get this, with other foods?
    Jade :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I feel really bloated if I eat bread or anything heavy in carbs now, I think its just my body isnt used to lots of carbs in one go

4. jade.s

jade.s Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Haha, me too it seems! I am totally bloated

5. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Member

Start Weight:
    20st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st8lb(51.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    My friend gets this really badly - feeling really sick after carbs but especially bread... but yep i think lots of people get it, the other day I stupidly indulged in some chips for the first time in about 6 months (Terrible idea anyway) and felt like I was going to explode, or be sick!

6. Fine-looking

Fine-looking Member

Hi Jadeā€¦..the reason for feeling sick after taking bread may be due to a large intake of refined carbohydrates, allergy to wheat or gluten., allergy to yeast.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.