First time lipotrim user

fifi70

Silver Member
Hi, I started on the lipotrim diet nearly two weeks ago; my second weigh in is tomorrow!! I have found the diet quite easy, up to now, which has surprised me. I haven't felt hungry or suffered any headaches, which is good. I lost 8 1/2 pounds in my first week, and I hope i have done well tomorrow when i weigh in. I have read many of the stories on this website and am pleased that i am not the only person on this diet, i didn't realise how popular it was. I have tried the peppermint tea trick with the chocolate and was surprised how delicious it was. thanks. x :p

Hi fifi, welcome! Its a wonderful diet, if you stick to the rules. There are lots of other forums on here regarding sole sourcing, and you can get some great tips from them. Well done on your weight loss so far xx

Well done and welcome Fifi! You're right this site is great and can really help with motivation if you have a down day! Keep up the good work xx

Hi fifi70,

:welcome:Welcome and well done on your first weeks loss of 81/2 pounds:happy096:

Good look with tomorrow's weigh in!!!

Be sure to let us know how you get on!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Fifi, Great weighloss!! I love this diet and how the lbs 'fall off'!! Definitely great site to keep you on track. Keep it going :) And let us know I you get on

Welcome

Welcome Lizze, this forum is the best thing ever.I wish I discovered this years ago. Look forward to seeing your weight loss. I had my first one today and lost 10lbs, I'm looking forward to my second. :)

hi
well done so far, and good luck with your weigh in. look forward to hearing how you are doing :)

Hi to all, hope everyone is doing well!! I've had a pretty hectic week, stuck to the plan but have felt hungry, the problem is not drinking enough water. I have really got to start drinking lots again. Will not drinking enough have an effect on my weight loss? Still gettin loads of support from my colleagues, with 2 of them starting on the programme themselves; hope they do well. Keep going everyone and good luck. Fi x

Not drinking enough can slow your weight loss down yes. So do keep a bottle of water with you all the time. The main thing with the water is to drink little and often, don't try and down half a litre in one go. Drinking it all at once just means you wee it all out again.

You need the water to replace the water you would have got from food, and it also helps the body to use up the fat.

Back