First time lipotrim user

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 20 January 2008 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I started on the lipotrim diet nearly two weeks ago; my second weigh in is tomorrow!! I have found the diet quite easy, up to now, which has surprised me. I haven't felt hungry or suffered any headaches, which is good. I lost 8 1/2 pounds in my first week, and I hope i have done well tomorrow when i weigh in. I have read many of the stories on this website and am pleased that i am not the only person on this diet, i didn't realise how popular it was. I have tried the peppermint tea trick with the chocolate and was surprised how delicious it was. thanks. x :p

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi fifi, welcome! Its a wonderful diet, if you stick to the rules. There are lots of other forums on here regarding sole sourcing, and you can get some great tips from them. Well done on your weight loss so far xx

4. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done and welcome Fifi! You're right this site is great and can really help with motivation if you have a down day! Keep up the good work xx

Mini likes this.
  6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks ladies for your kind words, I will sign in again tomorrow with my latest loss, hope it's a good un! thanks fi. x

Mini likes this.
  7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done so far....cant wait to hear how you do at your next weigh in.....

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi fifi70,

:welcome:Welcome and well done on your first weeks loss of 81/2 pounds:happy096:

Good look with tomorrow's weigh in!!!

Be sure to let us know how you get on!

Love Mini xxx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck tomorrow!

10. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Fifi, Great weighloss!! I love this diet and how the lbs 'fall off'!! Definitely great site to keep you on track. Keep it going :) And let us know I you get on

Mini likes this.
  11. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    Welcome

Welcome Lizze, this forum is the best thing ever.I wish I discovered this years ago. Look forward to seeing your weight loss. I had my first one today and lost 10lbs, I'm looking forward to my second. :)

Mini likes this.
  12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi
    well done so far, and good luck with your weigh in. look forward to hearing how you are doing :)

13. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi to all, hope everyone is doing well!! I've had a pretty hectic week, stuck to the plan but have felt hungry, the problem is not drinking enough water. I have really got to start drinking lots again. Will not drinking enough have an effect on my weight loss? Still gettin loads of support from my colleagues, with 2 of them starting on the programme themselves; hope they do well. Keep going everyone and good luck. Fi x

14. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

Not drinking enough can slow your weight loss down yes. So do keep a bottle of water with you all the time. The main thing with the water is to drink little and often, don't try and down half a litre in one go. Drinking it all at once just means you wee it all out again.

You need the water to replace the water you would have got from food, and it also helps the body to use up the fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.