First time on a diet

tweets

After reading a few diaries I thought it would be a good idea to have my own diary and hopefully that will help me through my next 8 weeks.

Let me start with telling you about myself. I have always been a healthy person but was diagnosed with under active thyroid a year ago. Well since than I have put on 2.5 stones. Not sure if it's due to thyroid or what but it's easy to blame that than myself I guess.

My OH really wants me to loose weight as I am not very tall and my stomach really popping out making me look like a pregnant women. Someone recently asked me and that really made me feel embarrassed so thought I should do something about it now before it is to late.

Tomorrow will be my first day so please wish me luck and any tips will be helpful. I will be doing the SS plan so that's only 3 shakes a day and 2.25l of water. I will only have shakes as not much of a soup person.

Goodnite everyone

Good luck, stay strong. U can do this :)

Thank you all for your support.

Will blog at the end of the day how Ut all went. Feeling scared if I can do it as am feeling hungry already. Having to make dinner for my family wonder hw I will survive

Hi Tweets, good luck with the diet!

I would say just make sure you drink loads of water / tea / green tea (or coffee if you like that) I know you can only have it black but it helps stop the hunger pangs being as hard.

Hey good Luck. It does get easier. Day eight for me and I've just cooked the kids sausage mash and lots of veg for their lunch. Looks n smells good but im not touching it, not even tempted, because I don't want to be fat anymore. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a disaster. I could not even stick to the first day feel so crape. Gosh how do you all do it. I have promised myself that I will start fresh from tomorrow but oh my it is really hard. Pls advice hw I can make it work for me

Just lots of water and headache pills got me through the first few days

Hey guys am doing the SS but did not survive and had something to eat at 3pm. I think it is also the way I made my shakes they were really lumpy but from tomorrow I will use a blender.

Thanks for all your advice I will ensure I am mentally strong and I will keep telling myself I can do it.

I hope I can complete my 1st day .
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow and will try and keep you updated about my progress.

I really appreciate all your support.

tweets said:
Hey guys am doing the SS but did not survive and had something to eat at 3pm. I think it is also the way I made my shakes they were really lumpy but from tomorrow I will use a blender.

Thanks for all your advice I will ensure I am mentally strong and I will keep telling myself I can do it.

I hope I can complete my 1st day .
Hope you all have a good day tomorrow and will try and keep you updated about my progress.

I really appreciate all your support.

Blended are def better. I blend mine with ice too. Makes them nice n thick.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yer I always have mine blended with ice. It totally changes them! I had one yesterday with out blending an ice because I was in a hurry and it wasn't half as nice!
I'm only on day 9 but now finding it fine! I even went out for lunch with my friends and while they ate I sat and had my Black coffee! But I think afterwards you feel so good knowing you restrained!!
Every time I feel like cheating I think how will I feel 10 mins after cheating. You won't taste the food anymore, and the good feeling will be over. It's just not worth the days on the diet. And you feeling amazing when you don't cheat!! Good luck everyone!! Xx

Back