First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Ps well done on the 11.7. Feels good to be closer to the 10's x

How's the second week going Fit? I'll check your diary tomorrow when I'm journeying to our destination x

I couldn't believe it when I saw the old photo. Never realised how big o was.
Ooh I will take a look at your diary too.
Ooh a picnic I would love a picnic have been craving a fresh ham sandwich. Haha
I have brought my Easter eggs and hidden them coz I can't resist a cream egg.
I haven't cheated at all this week. At my target for this week already do anything less will be a bonus come Monday. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Scales still going down!!
11st 6lb this morning!!!!

Ps well done on the 11.7. Feels good to be closer to the 10's x

How's the second week going Fit? I'll check your diary tomorrow when I'm journeying to our destination x

It's so much better this week thanks. Not been hungry at all.

I find you are not actually hungry but start getting cravings and really fancying something not out of hunger but coz you miss food so much.
I feel like doing step 2 is really helping me stay on track and I can have a bit of food at night.
I have had omelette for last 2 days but think I'm gonna have chicken with paprika tonight x

I have considered swapping to lifestyle because I'm going off the meals fast. I'm not really missing food but then I'm only 2 weeks in!

If it doesn't make any difference to your weight loss then it doesn't really matter when you do it.
I was having the meal packs but I only liked a couple so it was getting boring eating the same things all the time. x

11.6 again this morning and TOTM is here. Won't be surprised if I put on by official weigh in tomorrow x

I bought the kids easter eggs on Friday plus a box of 12 creme eggs for the hunt. Apparently they've changed the recipe and they aren't as good (that's what I've been telling myself anyway!) 11.5 today. Not the 11.4 I wanted but next week is a new week isn't it? Spent yesterday in a hot swimming pool spectator area so drank my 2 litres whilst I was there.

Start my weight Training tomorrow so I'm not expecting much if any of a loss next week but at least I'll start to look better eventually. Urghh, I love the scales going down!

Well done on the 11.6. Even if you don't lose tomorrow at least you'll know the next loss will be good, bloody woman troubles hey?

Have you had a good weekend Fit? X

Totm always comes along to mess things up! I've had another lifestyle day today and had an omelette inspired by BikiniBody! Real food tastes good. Think I'm going to flog the meals I've got left and stick with the porridge/shakes/bars. Only been on this diet two weeks and my tastes have changed so much.
Don't like chocolate too much Sammy but I'm partial to a creme egg! We are going on an organised egg hunt. It's been a bit of a busy weekend so I've felt a bit tired and dizzy at times.

Hope your both having a goodun x

Just realised I have done everyone else's dinner and haven't done my own!! Doh!! Made them a lovely pulled pork as well. First time I have done it and it looks and smells amazing. I'm so jealous right now.
I had paprika chicken yesterday and it was lovely. Might have the same tonight.
Need to get some scales and check the weight I have probably been short changing myself.

Last edited:
Stupid me had a little pulled pork binge.
Already feel so heavy and fat due to TOTM.
Gonna record 11.6 as my weight this week. So loss of 5lbs.
Not gonna weigh until next Sunday now really gonna work hard this week, hoping for 3lbs this week. x

I think that's best. Any gain tomorrow might throw you off track and you don't need that after your hard work this week.

I haven't had a proper TOTM for ages so I'm having lots of cramps and cravings. Could sit here and eat my body weight in chocolate right now. But I have worked too hard for this to do that. So tomorrow's a new day and I will weigh next weekend. Know it will upset me to see extra weight on even though I know it will only be water x

I'm the same with slow cooked gammon! I tell myself I'll just have a bit but it's so moreish! You probably haven't done any damage, plus it will have gone next week. Chin up chuck :) it could be alot worse. To get rid of cravings I tell myself I'll have something tomorrow, it usually helps and by the morning it's gone again.

Xx

Also Fit, I got fed up of the meals to so just ordered shakes and bars last time. Now I'm over those too :) scrambled egg always sorts me out when I feel wobbly hungry and doesn't cause any weight damage.

My craving is still sausage and egg Mcmuffins, I can't get them out of my head! Will treat myself once I get into the 10's. I love them so much hence the reason I'm probably here right now ha ha

I love a sausage and egg mcmuffin. Second only to a Qtr pounder if we are talking McDonalds.

Yes we are :) I know it's bad but so good. Come on 10's, Mummy needs a mcmuffin ha ha

Not eaten yet, just a couple of coffees trying to hold off for as long as possible so I don't get as hungry later. I'm not hungry as such I'm just....... I don't know!

I feel like that now Sammi not actually hungry but I want food!!!
Sticking to it 100% this week.

Back