First time on WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by caspa, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. caspa

caspa Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    WW
    so im on my thired day, really getting in to it, surprised at all the fat i used to eat tho... when you think a couple of chiccie biccies are nouthing its loads of points.. well points that you could use having more of summit that a bit healthyier, Ive started doing the II active as well its the 30 day callage and im loving that feel good at the mo, im a "big" girl so im on like 30 points should stick to all 30 points? ive been having having bout 24/26 the last few days. If you have any tips please let me know, good nibble idears would ne nice to :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello and welcome and good luck!!

I like dark chocolate and ww crisps for nibbles and treats - both good value for points I find

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    :welcome2:and good luck!

Last edited: 29 July 2010
  5. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to WW Madness - I would say first off that you should use up your points as not using them could result in no loss at all.

Curly Wurlys are 2.5pts if you fancy a nice treat.

2 squares of chocolate (approx 14gm) = 1.5pts

6. caspa

caspa Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    WW
    ive eaten loades today but ive only used 13 points... think ive been a bit scared of using to many points during the day as im working a night shift tonight, Ive eaten lots tho but alot of free foods.. i spose the longer i do it the easyier it will be to know how much i can eat a spread my points out wisely!

7. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    welcome i am new too. and on day 4 on WW loving it. welcome and looking forward to sharing this journey with you x

8. Suz1506

Suz1506 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Caspa and welcome. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey and I'm sure you'll find MiniMins full of helpful advice and support.:)

9. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi caspa and :welcome: to the forums and to WW! Just wanted to reiterate what others have said make sure you eat all of your points otherwise you may STS which I did last week because I did not eat them all!

Curlywurlys (2.5pts), Milkyways (1.5pts) and calippo's (1.0pt) are my treats of choice!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

10. mizcardio

mizcardio Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(26.23%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome and congrats on beginning WW. I’m sure you’ll do well. I’m on week 2 of WW and finding the longer I do this, the more I learn about spreading points thought the day and what foods give me the most band for my buck with the points.

11. starla

starla Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Caspa :welcome: I joined ww Monday just gone so I am on my fourth day :D so far so good... I have tried WW before and fallen at the first hurdle :eek: but this time it just seems to have all fitted into place.

1 thing I have found really usefull is the points calculator, really handy to have when doing the shopping I was working pts values out before putting it in the trolley and a few things didnt make it to the trolley :giggle: and like I had promised my DD a Mcdonalds and where I would have usually had a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Medium Meal with Fanta 19pts :wow: I opted for the Cheeseburger, Small Fries and Diet Coke for 9pts.

Really looking forward to Mondays weigh in :D lets hope it is a good one.

Good Luck XX

12. caspa

caspa Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Thank you everyone for your kind words, Going to try really hard to have all my points... My weighins are on a Monday to but may have to juggel my meetings about a bit due to working long hours and diffrent days every week, I really hope ive lost weight, working nights alot at the mo not sure how to work my points out, do you think as i get to midnight they go on to the next day? not sure how i would do it for example i woke up at half 9 yesterday started as normal everything i ate went on my food diary till i left work at 8am this morn.. prob wont sleep till this eve should i do it from midnight in future?
    :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.