First time trying an SP day... any advice??

Viictiinii

Hi everyone!

Iv been on slimming world since October of last year. I did really well up until about Christmas.

I hit my target! I changed my target to lose another stone. My problem is, thats where I have basically stopped. I have maintained since Christmas! Which would be great if I stuck to my original plan/

SO!!!! After kinda giving up, I decided to up motivation and investigate.

Plan of action is to do SP days. I havent tried that before!

Has anyone got any advice??? Tricks or strategies???

I am carb queen so this might be hard...

I love using butternut squash on SP days, it's not a bad carb subsitute. I use butternut squash sheets instead of lasagne sheets, or have it cut into chips/waffle shapes. Any spiralised veg is good in place of pasta/noodles too.
Another good one is instead of yoghurts I have quark mixed with options/high lights & sweetener for a pudding. Don't forget you can still have wholemeal bread as heB if you need a carb hit ;)

i really like the butternut squash plan! I think I will go buy some tonight :)

Oh Quark, such a versatile food i had never heard of pre slimming world. I will try that too!

i actually rarely eat bread now because i like my wheetabix for breakfast, but you can have an extra hexb on SP cant you?

I love it, and shops sell all sorts of shapes now so you can use it for a lot of recipes.
Quark is incredible stuff, I never heard of it before either now I'm buying it every time I go shopping!
Yeah that's right, 2 heb on an SP day :)

Hah I know! to be honest I prefer SP days, I'm sure some of the other members will have some good tips, I've only been doing Slimming World for a month so still learning

Back