First timer....first day!

hi slim me welcome to the forum. i hope your finding it ok im on day 10 it does start to get better after the first few days. good luck hun

Thanks spyro:)

Just at the end of day 2 and feeling pretty exhausted, my energy levels seem to have plummited today....maybe it meas I'm going into ketosis!

Can't wait to be on day 10!:)

hi yes it wont be long i went into ketosis day 4 it was amazing how my energy levels just lifted the first 3 days are definately the hardest but just be strong and it will get alot easier.

Between Dublin and Ballymena I can't understand a word you lot are saying !!

Welcome Slim Me, stick with it, get to your 1st weigh-in and it's all plain sailing from there.

PMSL at the man from Belfast. Alright there wee lad? Stickin' out! :p

Slim how's today going! :)

Ach BigS, what about ya, you're dead on mucker!!!

Lol, thats some of my Belfast slang, went out with a fella from there before but had to call the whole thing off due to the fact that I couldn't understand a word he was saying! Dublin gal myself, we speek perfect english down here!:D

Hi Waterworks, well its day 3 for me today and I'm feeling great, yesterday I was totally drained but I seem to have my energy back today so onwards and upwards......week one weigh in still seems so far away thought!:(

Just gotta hang in there!:)

hello emma and welcome

good luck with ur first week on LT i hope it goes quickly for you xx

thank you once the first week is over the weeks seem to fly by x

Tip to speaking Belfasty. Replace all O's with A's. Shop = Shap, Top = Tap, Not = Nat.

Whots thot you say S?

lol at you all it makes me laugh coz when my family come over here from london they cant understand anyone and they cant understand my son as he has the northern accent to.
well im for 5th weigh in tomorrow and cant wait the weeks are flying by hows everyone else getting on x x

hahah this has given me a good giggle this morning!!! xxx

Back