first timer(virgin vlcd)

Morning Ms JMC

Don`t think dora things will fit me even when I lost my weight lol.

Yes day 4 today for me, was very tempted to get on scales this morning when I was getting in shower but didn`t cause if I not lost anything i`ll be very pee`d off.

Banana shake this morning for me,then out to work at 7.30am grrrr out till 6pm so going to have to nip home sometime around dinner for other shake. got my 2 x 1.5 lt waters ready by the door.

good luck tomorrow for your weigh in
mines on thursday at 6pm.:doh:

SEE YOU LATER XXXXX

Yes even if we lose weight dora clothes won't fit lol
Mine at 6pm tuesday . I like morning weigh ins , i do mine everyday at home , but i', taking her reading so will stay with that one . Long day at work for you CazJane . I will get some bars i think tomorrow along with shakes too . Good luck with your weigh in also , roll on the weeks lol

weeing???

:confused: Is it normal for you to stop weeing a lot??? prob good thing i only woke up once last night but i drank about 1 1/2 lts since 7 and only been onces since thats over 4 hours, worried sick now that i`m holding water or something.

any help please or am i just worrying about anything again.
bye xxxx:cry::sigh:

Don't think its anything to worry about !

:girlpower:DAY5
Oh My Word, noone told me to expect this early hours of this morning and most of today.....:eek: i got very hummm runny hummmm poo (sorry couldnt find a word for it).
Please dont tell me this is what i`m going to be like for rest of CD, tell me its a passing symptom:cry:pleeaaasssseeee!!!!!

x

Hi CazJane
Yes that does happen , they say its to much water after a shake , and i did put a post up ages ago asking whats happening , i think it was icemoose replied , but yes alot of people have had that been , tell you i also got it after doing 23 days of SS back in Jan i then went and eat and the next day i went 9 times within a few hours , my CDC said it was an overload of food . So really you body just can't cope , i had to take something to stop it , and never eat until later that night just in case .

im on ss nothing passed my lips,(food i mean) but im having a lovely affair with my loo which isnt normal lol

oh sorry MsJMC
good luck for your weigh in later not long now 3hours 2 mins lol:)

You can also get it on ss too as i did . a few times it happened , it was to much water after the shake . But nothing to worry about .

day 6
Day 6 for me today, been pretty normal but missing my chicken mmmm.
See what happens tomorrow at weigh in might ask about ss + does weigh loss slow down on ss+ or do you have round about the same weight loss as on ss???

Hi CazJane
How are you doing ? I'm unsure if it slows down , might be best to try it the 200kcal meal and if you find its slowing down or not happy with the loss go back to SS . I felt so hungry yesterday but i'm ok today , god demons lol

hi
weigh in tonight i lost 15lb but going to do ss+ this week cause im feeling very very light headed and really sick but im due on as well and usually got a little faint around then
will see how it goes
x

Did you just say 15lb ? never , well done you !!! Yes try SS and 200 kcal meal see if it helps . Hope you feel better by the end of the day !

Back