first timer.

This is my first attempt at slimming world and i've been on it for four days now, it's going well but i'm not sure if i'm doing it right on extra easy. Breakfast= banana and slimming world blueberry muffing 3 1/2 syns. 350ml unsweetened soya milk HEX A. Lunch=pasta, tinned tomatoes, chillies and spinach, pear. Dinner= chicken and potato curry from the SW magazine. Any advise or ideas on how I can loose weight and stop binge eating would be great. Thanks guys. Xx

Hey fairydust, i've been doing slimming world on and off for years but i'm new to this website too. I always lose weight but it is really difficult to stick to it over a long period. My best advice is to plan ahead and cook as much variety as you can because you do get bored if you eat all the same stuff. I aim to try at least 3 recipes from the website or magazines every week. Are you going it alone or going to group?

I started at a slimming world group last week so it's my first weigh in tomorrow. I enjoy cooking alot so I will try some of the recipes. I did a SW chicken curry the other day and it was lovely. Any tips or ideas would be amazing thank you. Think this site is going to be a great tool for me to help on my weight loss journey.

i have done SW on and off a few times, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt for me, i dont really know why, but what i have found is that if i experiment with food and cook recipes that i would not normally eat, i seem to do better but more importantly my head stays in the zone! easier , good luck you will find so much info on here everybody is amazing and friendly and they KNOW everything lol xxx

I had my weigh in this morning, can't believe it, I lost 4 1/2lb, this is definately the diet for me. I even had egg chips and beans for tea last night washed down with a large white wine. Mmm, now what can I have for lunch. ;-)

Hey, it's my first week too...hope my weigh in on Sat is as fabulous as yours...trying the chicken curry tonight...

Back