First timer!

It's not a case of it being a fuss but the 100% forums were created specifically for people who wanted to avoid foodcreferences.

Admin have put a notice at the top of every 100% section clearly stating any food all threads will be removed. Feel free to talk about food to your hearts content in the main forum :)

Ou can talk about falling off the wagon Shell just don't mention specific food :)

So far there's been choc cake wedding cake garlic bread and hot dogs mentioned lol. Feel free to say you've struggled or had a wobble just don't say what with if its in the 100% section

These sub forums were actually set up after requests and feedback from members :)

Last edited:
Come on people. No food talk in the 100% section

Thread moved due to numerous food references

Hi Starlight. I don't really understand this. Please could you explain. It seems to me that sometimes it is impossible to support each other in getting back on track and stay 100% if we're not allowed to mention food.
Thanks
Lynne

Oh ok, I'm using the phone app so it's not very clear! I don't see the stickys and it just cuts straight to what I've participated in.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right, understand now!

Back