first trial day really bad.

barney2106

Official weigh in day saturday but i started today to try get to know the plan. Needed some change for daughters dance class so went to shop. Bought pack of mr kipling cakes and 6 pack of fredos. Ate the lot in under an hour. Feel as sick as a dog now. Whats worse is I hid in the car and ate them there while i waited for her dance class to end. Whats wrong with me. Cant even get past first day. Sorry to rant but feel so guilty and ashamed. X

There's nothing you can do now, it's happened so put it behind you and just make sure it doesn't happen again, it's not the end of the world and in the long run it won't make a blind bit of difference! Was there any reason why you did it though if that makes sense? Like where you craving or bored or annoyed about something or whatever if you know what I mean? How about next time you're pickign her up from dance class bring an apple and an orange and a couple of hifis so if you feel like eating something you can jsut have that without feeling guilty? Don't beat yourself up about it xx

barney2106 said:
Official weigh in day saturday but i started today to try get to know the plan. Needed some change for daughters dance class so went to shop. Bought pack of mr kipling cakes and 6 pack of fredos. Ate the lot in under an hour. Feel as sick as a dog now. Whats worse is I hid in the car and ate them there while i waited for her dance class to end. Whats wrong with me. Cant even get past first day. Sorry to rant but feel so guilty and ashamed. X

Remember this feeling-write it down somewhere...this is what will help you stop the bad choices. When I think about having a 'treat' I ask myself what I want more-a weightloss or that treat? Then I debate whether I deserve the treat-have I earnt it? If I decide to have it il just have 1 portion...no more xx

What a night. Felt sick all night. Couldnt eat my breakfast which i had put on diary so will leave it. Totally my own fault after yesterdays pig out. Have made a memo on my phone as a reminder to why i feel so sick. Thanks Emma for that idea. I actually think i could of learnt my lesson. X

Try not to feel like you are going to be deprived. Fifteen syns a day is pretty flexible. It doesn't go as far as a pack of mr Kipling though. Find alternatives to binge on.. Even the hifi bars that you an get at class will be better.

Back