First week and first weigh in

JEM1986

Just finished my first week and had my first weigh in..........lost 10lbs!!! Over the moon! How's everyone else getting on? X

Wow that's brilliant!!! Good for you. How are u feeling after the first week? I only lost 4lb which I was gutted about but switched to ss this week so hopefully will be bigger x

Hi Annie, thanks I'm really chuffed :) I'm feeling ok, day 5 and 7 so far have been the hardest but I'm learning that drinking water is the key. I want to loose about 5 stone so still have a long way to go. How are you getting on? X :)

So you should be chuffed! Day 5 was a killer for me too. Water is definitely the key. Just keep drinking. I want to lose about 6 stone in time for my wedding next year. The weights just slowly crept on and I still haven't lost my baby weight after a year so time to sort myself out. Are you aiming to lose weight for an occasion? X

Yea know what you mean about the weight creeping on!! Yes I have a few things to aim for....
My sister coming to visit in a months time and I would love her to notice a change.
A few weeks after that I have a christening and would love to buy a new SMALLER outfit.
And in November my aunties getting married and would love to look and feel amazing for that.
Then i think I'll aim towards Christmas :)
When are you getting married? Whats your SW? X

Today iv had 3 shakes and i a bit hungry. So chugging down the water lol. My start weight was 16st 7. Had a cheeky peek at the scales this morn and was 16 exact so hopefully will lose more this week. Weddings next August but I can see it coming round rather quick. X

Congrats! I am on day five and it has been tough today. I hope I have as good a weigh in as you on Saturday :)

Well day 13 and had the first official weigh in with my CD.......lost 15lbs! Nearly fell off the scales with excitement! How's everyone else getting on?

Ahh Well done Jem. My weigh in was yesterday and lost 11lbs, i was full of beans today but struggling a little this evening. Doesnt help when the fella is eating curlie fries next to you :( Bet you feel really chuffed with yourself? and so you should be :) The first week is evil, i was close to knocking it on the head but im glad i never :) xxxx

How you getting on ciara?

Just tried on that pair of jeans I bought (without trying on in the first place and just prayed they fitted! Got them home and couldn't get them past my thighs!) well this morning they are on and loose! Yipppeeee! Best feeling in the world! :) x

Just tried on that pair of jeans I bought (without trying on in the first place and just prayed they fitted! Got them home and couldn't get them past my thighs!) well this morning they are on and loose! Yipppeeee! Best feeling in the world! :) x

It's a great feeling fitting into smaller clothes :) and such an incentive to keep going.

x well done x

Lost 4lbs this week hun :) how you getting on?? Looks like your doing well... loose jeans ALWAYS a bonus.. well done chick :) xxx

Back