First week and TOTM

charlie's_angel

Hi Everyone:)

I'm on day 3 and so far so good and I checked this morning and I'm ketosis:).

I just wanted to ask if anyone started the diet when it was TOTM or just before and did you have a big loss?

It's about to be TOTM for me and since yesterday been feeling so bloated so I know I'm definatly retaining water (I've been SS% and drinking at least 3 ltrs of water) . Last time I was on CD, during TOTM I either STS or only lost 1 or 2 lbs but I'm hoping since this is the 1st week I might lose a bit more.

I will be meeting with my CDC on a fortnightly basis but was planning to weigh myself the week in between but on this occasion might be best not to!!!

I think mine was the week after, but still had a good loss, the wonderfull thing about cd is it cant fail, if you stick to it, so no matter what happens this week, next week will probably more than make up up for it, chin up i know its hard when it tom, you'll get though it.

It was my 1st day of TOTM on my first day of CD and i lost 8lbs. Dont worry. Im sure youll have a fab loss. x

Day 6 for me and I am fast aproaching that time in fact any day now, will have my first weigh tomorrow so i will know more then :)

Thanx for the replies:) . I don't think I'll be able to wait for my official weigh in with my cdc, 2 weeks is too far too wait especially since i've just started... so I'll weigh myself on Monday and see how I've done!

Back