First week, big loss

lunar jim

Gold Member
When I did CD I was told to expect a large first week loss and then for it to settle down. It did, I lost 17lbs in week one.

Week one of Slimfast is done, I've just weighed in and it seems I've lost 15lbs? :eek: Must be all the chillies I've been using :p

Wowbrilliant well done! How lovely xx

Thanks Yummy! Had banana shake for brekkie and roast dinner just now so will have to be good for the rest of the day hehe. Still, it was karate this morning so i dont feel too guilty :)

:wow:WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

WELL DONE !!! :talk017:

You must be feeling fantastic after that!!!!!

Thats some going!!! if i can get a 1/4 of that loss in week 1 i will be chuffed to bits!!!:D
x

Blokey metabolism is the reason so I've been told... it'll be more normal next week i guess. I don't 'look' a different size, I'll notice it more when the smaller t-shirts in my wardrobe fit better lol

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a good WI

well done excellent first week result

So pleased for you! I know you were feeling low about your gain and I did say you'd kick the weight into touch and look at you now! :D

I did CD before and also had the ketosis loss which does leave you a bit 'spoiled' when it comes to diets, but so glad to read you had nearly as much.. I am only on day 3 now so hoping my week adds up nicely! lol

Good luck for week 2! :D whilst it won't be as amazing in total it'll be a great step to recovering and moving on! :D

Well done!

well done :) thats AMAZING! I hope i also get a result at the end of y first week fingers crossed. Keep going and im sure you'll hit your target in no time

Back