• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First week, big loss

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Wowbrilliant well done! How lovely xx

:wow:WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

WELL DONE !!! :talk017:

You must be feeling fantastic after that!!!!!

Thats some going!!! if i can get a 1/4 of that loss in week 1 i will be chuffed to bits!!!:D
x

Blokey metabolism is the reason so I've been told... it'll be more normal next week i guess. I don't 'look' a different size, I'll notice it more when the smaller t-shirts in my wardrobe fit better lol

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a good WI

well done excellent first week result

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
So pleased for you! I know you were feeling low about your gain and I did say you'd kick the weight into touch and look at you now! :D

I did CD before and also had the ketosis loss which does leave you a bit 'spoiled' when it comes to diets, but so glad to read you had nearly as much.. I am only on day 3 now so hoping my week adds up nicely! lol

Good luck for week 2! :D whilst it won't be as amazing in total it'll be a great step to recovering and moving on! :D

Well done!

well done :) thats AMAZING! I hope i also get a result at the end of y first week fingers crossed. Keep going and im sure you'll hit your target in no time