First week complete- already! Inspiration

wannabslim

Gold Member
S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Morning everyone,

Have done my official end of week 1 weigh in and thought u might be interested to know how im getting on. Although I havent lost anything since Friday I reckon its water retention as I havent been feeling too good and so have only been able to sip water very slowly.

However, now I'm feeling great, I can start having my water flavourings and I'm gonna drink like theres no tomorrow!

Here are my losses cm-wise in ONE WEEK- no wonder my jeans keep falling down:

Lbs lost: 10
Bust: lost 5 cm
Waist: lost 3cm
Hips: LOST 7CM!!!!!!! in a week!!??

My waist is small compared to the rest of me so the smaller loss there isnt surprising, but i am LOVING this diet so much! I'm already wearing 36 bras instead of 38s and i have gone down from an F to and E :) luckily I have plenty of sizes in stock from where I put the weight on.

Hope this is inspiration to new starters!

Love N xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Well done, well done!

The first week is the hardest bit so hang in there now and you'll be slim before the summer!

Mike

missprim

Well done that's a fantastic loss. I've started CD today so hope I do as well as you

Sharon x

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
Well done!! :D :D
10lbs in a week is amazing, not to mention all those inches that have fallen off!! You'll have to invest in some belts :)

Keep us updated on your progress, and once again, well done!!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Well done N, see it is worth sticking with.

debz32

Gold Member
Morning everyone,

Have done my official end of week 1 weigh in and thought u might be interested to know how im getting on. Although I havent lost anything since Friday I reckon its water retention as I havent been feeling too good and so have only been able to sip water very slowly.

However, now I'm feeling great, I can start having my water flavourings and I'm gonna drink like theres no tomorrow!

Here are my losses cm-wise in ONE WEEK- no wonder my jeans keep falling down:

Lbs lost: 10
Bust: lost 5 cm
Waist: lost 3cm
Hips: LOST 7CM!!!!!!! in a week!!??

My waist is small compared to the rest of me so the smaller loss there isnt surprising, but i am LOVING this diet so much! I'm already wearing 36 bras instead of 38s and i have gone down from an F to and E :) luckily I have plenty of sizes in stock from where I put the weight on.

Hope this is inspiration to new starters!

Love N xxx

YAY !! well done - fab losses !

keep up the FAB work...

love

Debz
xx

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
really pleased for you. well done xxx

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
Excellent losses there :)

SARAHP

Silver Member
S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 19st13lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done thats a great start, you will be at your goal in no time! Sarahxx.