First week complete- already! Inspiration

wannabslim

Gold Member
Morning everyone,

Have done my official end of week 1 weigh in and thought u might be interested to know how im getting on. Although I havent lost anything since Friday I reckon its water retention as I havent been feeling too good and so have only been able to sip water very slowly.

However, now I'm feeling great, I can start having my water flavourings and I'm gonna drink like theres no tomorrow!

Here are my losses cm-wise in ONE WEEK- no wonder my jeans keep falling down:

Lbs lost: 10
Bust: lost 5 cm
Waist: lost 3cm
Hips: LOST 7CM!!!!!!! in a week!!??

My waist is small compared to the rest of me so the smaller loss there isnt surprising, but i am LOVING this diet so much! I'm already wearing 36 bras instead of 38s and i have gone down from an F to and E :) luckily I have plenty of sizes in stock from where I put the weight on.

Hope this is inspiration to new starters!

Love N xxx

Well done, well done!

The first week is the hardest bit so hang in there now and you'll be slim before the summer!

Mike

Well done that's a fantastic loss. I've started CD today so hope I do as well as you

Sharon x

Well done!! :D :D
10lbs in a week is amazing, not to mention all those inches that have fallen off!! You'll have to invest in some belts :)

Keep us updated on your progress, and once again, well done!!

Morning everyone,

Have done my official end of week 1 weigh in and thought u might be interested to know how im getting on. Although I havent lost anything since Friday I reckon its water retention as I havent been feeling too good and so have only been able to sip water very slowly.

However, now I'm feeling great, I can start having my water flavourings and I'm gonna drink like theres no tomorrow!

Here are my losses cm-wise in ONE WEEK- no wonder my jeans keep falling down:

Lbs lost: 10
Bust: lost 5 cm
Waist: lost 3cm
Hips: LOST 7CM!!!!!!! in a week!!??

My waist is small compared to the rest of me so the smaller loss there isnt surprising, but i am LOVING this diet so much! I'm already wearing 36 bras instead of 38s and i have gone down from an F to and E :) luckily I have plenty of sizes in stock from where I put the weight on.

Hope this is inspiration to new starters!

Love N xxx

YAY !! well done - fab losses !

keep up the FAB work...

love

Debz
xx

really pleased for you. well done xxx

Well done thats a great start, you will be at your goal in no time! Sarahxx.

Back