First week!! confused.com!

sarbs

I joined up to SW on Weds this week and have been reading the booklets given,my first time and worried i'm not following this correctly! Has anyone joined this week?:confused:

Hiya Sarbs if you read those threads posted above they should help, iv been doing slimming world for 2 years now and I still have to look at my book, if you have any questions lots of people are willing to help :)

sarbs said:
I joined up to SW on Weds this week and have been reading the booklets given,my first time and worried i'm not following this correctly! Has anyone joined this week?:confused:

why dont you record what you are eating/ plan to eat and we can advise. Weve all been there though! having a look through the food diaries on here may help.

Yes ask away, thats what the site is for, sharing of info and giving and receiving help :)

Hello!

I've been doing the plan for 3 weeks now and think I have finally got my head round things. Im doing EE so Im always worried about not having enough superfree!

Thank you so much for the links. You are doing so well! and I have read so much online today and feel really motivated. I am my heaviest ever at 16st and feel like a hippo. I've never joined a forum but this one might help me keep on track! x

Back