First week done!!

Hi everyone!

Well I have now been on Exante TS for a week. I joined when I started the diet but just wanted to sit back queitly and wait for the first week to pass, hoping that I didnt fail haha :eek: Ive sat and read all the encouraging stories on here. You all show so much enthusiasm and its fantastic so I thought it was time to say hello and let you know how much I'd lost in my first week.

So... Hello!!

Just jumped on the scales, eyes shut and stood there for a few moments. Opened my eyes and took a quick peek and nearly fell off.....Ive lost 18lbs!!!! :eek:
I am so happy right now and thank you all for keeping me going through the week, even though you didnt know I was here haha!! I actually cant wait to get stuck into week 2 so hopefully I'll be back next week with this much enthusiasm!
Good luck everyone and keep up the good work!
Louise x

Wow!! Thats fantastic :happy096:. Great work!! 18lbs is a very good result. Keep up the good work! :)

WOW that is amazing! Well done! You should be very please with yourself!
Welcome to Exante!
It's my 1st week back on the diet today so can't wait to see my results this time next week!

Kele

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies!! I have to say Im still totally shocked, my dietician told me all about Exante and how other patients that had been on it had lost so much. I was a bit dubious to start with and my god were the first few days a struggle but well worth it! I do have a lot to lose though, over 10 stone :eek: so hopefully this is the start of things to come! x

Wow what a fantastic loss,

Wow! That's amazing, well done x

Thanks everyone, I think I'm still shocked though! Didn't think losses like that were possible and actually had to check my scales on 3 different floors just to make sure it was correct!! Has certainly given me the boost for week 2! :)

Excellent result. Well done

WOW! That's fantastic, well done :clap: :hug99:

Fantastic loss "WELL DONE" to you...

Well done on a fantastic 1st weigh in :)

Well done hun :) xx

Well done on 18lbs thats brilliant i am on weekk 1 day 3 and am hoping for a really good loss like you i have a lot to loose. Do you have any tips xx

Back