first week failure

KAM143

Feeling down, followed the plan between 5-12 syns per day and put on 2lb... I honestly didn't cheat, although I did eat lots of free food (sweet potato, veg and fruit mainly) I'm gluten free and rarely eat meat. Was told maybe just my body adjusting to a change in my diet and don't give up but I am feeling disheartened. Has this happened to others or is it just me? x x

Thanks, with 6 stone to lose I was hoping for a good loss on my first week, but as I have been dieting for last 2 years and lost over 5 stone I was told that could maybe explain it. (So it isn't reacting the same way as someone who hasn't been on a diet recently) I hope so, and I'm prepared to stick with it-after all I've still got loads of frylite to use up! Lol. x x

I think what you've been told is most likely the reason. Most people lose a lot their first week because they are going from eating absolute junk like takeaways, chocolate, crisps and often a lot of alcohol too. That makes for a drastic change of diet and it usually shows. If you have already lost that huge amount of weight then your body is more used to a healthier way of eating.

It might be worth putting all your meal plans on here so we can see exactly what you are eating everyday and that way someone might be able to offer some more advice. :)

Well done! :D

Back