First week maintaining

lisalu

Weigh in tonight after my first week maintaining. Have to wait another 3 weeks before I get my gold cArd though providing I manage to maintain my goal weight. I'm nervous! :-/ I've recently started a blog if you want to check it out www.diaryofagoldmember.com

Weigh in tonight after my first week maintaining. Have to wait another 3 weeks before I get my gold cArd though providing I manage to maintain my goal weight. I'm nervous! :-/ I've recently started a blog if you want to check it out www.diaryofagoldmember.com

Good Luck for tonight! Tomorrow is my 5th Maintenance WI and its all quite tricky! X

Lost half a pound whoop!! Then came home and ate my body weight in Halloween goodies :-(

Well Done on losing another 0.5lb! Are u going to up your Dailies this week? X

Not sure Serena. Had a wedding yesterday so did some damage and today hangover food. Not good :( so I think from tomorrow to thu I'll just stick to my dailies and at least hope for a sts!

Not sure Serena. Had a wedding yesterday so did some damage and today hangover food. Not good :( so I think from tomorrow to thu I'll just stick to my dailies and at least hope for a sts!

Ha ha ha! It's mine and my Daughters Birthdays this week so it's going to be a tricky one for me too! Are u going to do your Higher Rate of Dailies? X

Aw that's nice so you will be celebrating together :)

We Will! My Weeklies are gonna be sssssstttttrrrreeeettttcccchhhheeeeddddddd! X

Heehee. What are you planning on having? ;)

I went to a Bonfire Party last night (Used Dailies and 13 Weeklies) and I plan on having Cake & Takeaway on Tuesday and Nandos on Wednesday! X

Ooh sounds good! What are you doing now you're maintaining? Have you upped your pp? I'm on week 2 of maintenance. Lost half a lb after my first wk maintaining but this weekend has been a disaster as I had a wedding and then hangover munchies the next day and another night out last night. Didn't drink but we got chips at the end of the night. Taco fries. They were soooo yum, i think there was an entire block of cheese in them! I think I've used a months worth of weeklies this weekend alone. Have been very good today though, just used my 26pp. Weigh in isn't until thu. Hope I manage to reign it in!

not with weight watchers thought I would post anyway I am also maintaining thought origonally when I started losing at 5ft 2 9st would be great!! had a cheaky weigh this morning 8st 10 pounds ( my weigh in day is normally monday and well friday to check I am on track ;) ) good luck with maintaining am really not sure what to be for my height carrying on with the healthy eating and gym!! gym also to wipe out the bad days thursday night for example!! ahem!! went overboard on food and alcohol so the next day did body pump and spinning to compensate.. I am 34 I have literally not been this weight since my early 20's.. I am happy will my weight but still want to tone abit, good luck with your maintaining hun and congrats on your weight loss xx

Sounds like you are doing great Steff. I think I'll be ok maintaining once I get into the swing of it. I'm so happy being at goal. No food could make me happier. I'm never gaining this weight again!

Ooh sounds good! What are you doing now you're maintaining? Have you upped your pp? I'm on week 2 of maintenance. Lost half a lb after my first wk maintaining but this weekend has been a disaster as I had a wedding and then hangover munchies the next day and another night out last night. Didn't drink but we got chips at the end of the night. Taco fries. They were soooo yum, i think there was an entire block of cheese in them! I think I've used a months worth of weeklies this weekend alone. Have been very good today though, just used my 26pp. Weigh in isn't until thu. Hope I manage to reign it in!

I have upped my pp to 29pp per day but I reckon that 29+49 won't be enough this week! Lol! What did you up yours to? I reckon you didn't do as badly as you thought! Taco Fries sound yummy, never heard of those! X

I have upped my pp to 29pp per day but I reckon that 29+49 won't be enough this week! Lol! What did you up yours to? I reckon you didn't do as badly as you thought! Taco Fries sound yummy, never heard of those! X

Oh they are yummy, spicy mince, garlic mayo & loads of cheese. Any weight watchers nightmare. Lol. I didn't up my pp last week or this week because I had two hectic weekends so reckoned I didn't need to up them. I have nothing on now for a long time so I will up them after Thursdays weigh in to maybe 29 & see how I get on

Oh they are yummy, spicy mince, garlic mayo & loads of cheese. Any weight watchers nightmare. Lol. I didn't up my pp last week or this week because I had two hectic weekends so reckoned I didn't need to up them. I have nothing on now for a long time so I will up them after Thursdays weigh in to maybe 29 & see how I get on

It's so tricky to know what to do! I'm panicking already that I'm gonna have eaten too much this week but have to remember that birthdays only come once a year! X

Exactly! Enjoy yourself and don't feel one but guilty! U deserve it :)

Well I managed to eat 18pp in about 2mins tonight :-( Nit my finest moment lol! X

Back