first week of cambridge weight loss step 3 plan

the rest of me

I have started the journey from step 3. A bit unusual, but I want to try it to see if I can lose weight on it. I have to lose the rest of me - 50 lbs.

So far, today I had an apple and tea for breakfast, CWP for lunch and a 200 Cal dinner at 6 pm. I still have allowance of a snack and one CWP.

Lets see how it goes till bedtime!

I have started the journey from step 3. A bit unusual, but I want to try it to see if I can lose weight on it. I have to lose the rest of me - 50 lbs.

So far, today I had an apple and tea for breakfast, CWP for lunch and a 200 Cal dinner at 6 pm. I still have allowance of a snack and one CWP.

Lets see how it goes till bedtime!
Hiya All
Hope you’re doing ok, I’m also on step 3 and love it. I’ve been on the plan for exactly 10 weeks now, weigh in today and dropped another 6lb total to date 2st 8lb . Hope this gives you some motivation. Love this site, everyone on the journey really makes you focused. WE WILL SUCCEED

Hiya All
Hope you’re doing ok, I’m also on step 3 and love it. I’ve been on the plan for exactly 10 weeks now, weigh in today and dropped another 6lb total to date 2st 8lb . Hope this gives you some motivation. Love this site, everyone on the journey really makes you focused. WE WILL SUCCEED
You’ve done amazing!!

Back