First week of weight watchers....want to lose 3 stone by mid July!!!

Hi everyone, I am new to minimins so i'm not sure how it all works. Anyway....I really want to lose 3 stone for my son's christning in July and was wondering wether anybody wants to lose a similar amount in a similar amount of time to help eachother through?
Hope to hear from somebody lol
S x

yeah I would like to lose about 3 stone by 18th July, when I go to mexico! Have lost 48lb since sept so it is dooable :)
Good luck!

Oh my gawddd!!! That is brilliant....you have given me hope lol. Ooooo i bet you are looking forward to Mexico :)....Do you have any tips on sticking to the points that you dont mind sharing? I have tried weight watchers about 4 times now and keep failing :eek:(
S x

Sticking to the points is the main thing... you cant go wrong :)

Oh my gawddd!!! That is brilliant....you have given me hope lol. Ooooo i bet you are looking forward to Mexico :)....Do you have any tips on sticking to the points that you dont mind sharing? I have tried weight watchers about 4 times now and keep failing :eek:(
S x

I cant wait for Mexico! Haven't been on holiday for years!! Hope I can wear a bikini!! I write EVERYTHING down! If you PM me your email I am happy to send you the tracker I use. I try to write it down before I eat it too and normally end up not eating it cause I the points are not worth it. Will power, points and eating out guide and you'll be sorted! :D

welcome and good luck on your ww jouney.x

Welcome and good luck! I want to lose 2 and half by 25th July so guess we are all chasing the same. Im sure we can all support each other!!!

Again good luck xx

Back