Extra Easy Mid-Journey to End-Journey

I had some great news this evening. I'm going to be featured in the paper!

I am so inspired and quite emotional just reading this, I am so, so, happy for you. What an achievement, I totally identify and empathise with some of your story, it can be such a tough ride sometimes, I always remind myself that the excess weight is just a symptom of deeper underlying trauma/issues (insert as appropriate). The weight can also be a cloak (a rather fat one) to cover and deny what is raw and yet to be healed.

I feel quite empowered now and we are going to keep on fighting, there is strength in numbers, may we both continue to heal.

I am so inspired and quite emotional just reading this, I am so, so, happy for you. What an achievement, I totally identify and empathise with some of your story, it can be such a tough ride sometimes, I always remind myself that the excess weight is just a symptom of deeper underlying trauma/issues (insert as appropriate). The weight can also be a cloak (a rather fat one) to cover and deny what is raw and yet to be healed.

I feel quite empowered now and we are going to keep on fighting, there is strength in numbers, may we both continue to heal.

Thank you so much

Thursday

I've been on plan since Tuesday. Weigh in is Saturday. Even a maintain, at this stage, would be great. We'll see.

Went to weigh in this morning. Down 2lbs which is great. Very disheartening to see so few people turn up, though. I suppose everyone is on holiday.

Went to weigh in this morning. Down 2lbs which is great. Very disheartening to see so few people turn up, though. I suppose everyone is on holiday.

Congratulations, well done!!! It took me 8 months to get Slimmer of Week and got my basket of goodies and there was 3 things in it, including what I brought lol. But got it again in July and it was fulsome, our classes are certainly smaller at the moment, our consultant took a few weeks off in July and there was a stand in consultant, felt bad for him because there was me and 2 others that stayed (and one of those was a helper)!! Come September we will be mobbed!!!

I am very proud of myself because lots have come and gone, others have restarted again, and even though I have had very disappointing results many times and have thought about not going back I have decided to stick it out this time. You and I are stayers!!!!

Congratulations, well done!!! It took me 8 months to get Slimmer of Week and got my basket of goodies and there was 3 things in it, including what I brought lol. But got it again in July and it was fulsome, our classes are certainly smaller at the moment, our consultant took a few weeks off in July and there was a stand in consultant, felt bad for him because there was me and 2 others that stayed (and one of those was a helper)!! Come September we will be mobbed!!!

I am very proud of myself because lots have come and gone, others have restarted again, and even though I have had very disappointing results many times and have thought about not going back I have decided to stick it out this time. You and I are stayers!!!!

yeah, I suppose everyone is on holiday so they'll all be back in the door soon.

You should be very proud of yourself. STAYING FOR THE WIN!

Good luck tomorrow xx

Thursday.

I'm now down 5 stone 5.

I started a walking club with my SW buddies and we've been out a few times this week which is fab.

I have also been nominated for Woman of the Year, well 5 of us have, so lets see how Saturday goes. Its also Taster.

I have a wedding next week so am looking forward to getting dolled up.

Thursday.

I'm now down 5 stone 5.

I started a walking club with my SW buddies and we've been out a few times this week which is fab.

I have also been nominated for Woman of the Year, well 5 of us have, so lets see how Saturday goes. Its also Taster.

I have a wedding next week so am looking forward to getting dolled up.
Fantastic!!! Well done, I bet you will look brilliant for the wedding, and good luck with "Woman of the Year" fabulous accolade just to be even in the running. x

5 stone 5lbs is amazing. Hood luck with Woman of the year and enjoy the wedding.

Congratulations! Wonder news, Woman of the Year!

I've been off plan for the last two weeks and boy can I feel it. I missed group last weekend as I had a wedding and as I knew I wasnt getting weighed that week I took full advantage. I then had two days of wedding and kept the momentum going. I'm not battling to stay back on plan and hoping its not a huge gain this Saturday

Back